Naughty Anirudh

Batuk is shattered to see Devi's marriage invitation. On other hand, Anirudh gets ready to go to Tulsipur.

~In Tulsipur~

Batuk: No... No.. this cant be truth. She loves me. She loves me a lot. I knew it.

Trilochan: If so, then why is she getting married with another one?

Batuk: Nahi, Kaka... Something is there... Someone must have compelled her in this. I can't lose her. I won't. Kaka, I am going to Rajasthan. I want Devi. I love her.

Trilochan: Wait , Batuk. Don't be silly. Even if someone had compelled her, now it's going to be over. Her marriage is going to happen in next 3 days. Don't go there. I will not allow you to go there.

Batuk: Kaka, what are you speaking? She is mine. I can't allow her to marry someone else. I am going to Rajasthan.

He tries to walk from here but Trilochan holds him.

Trilochan: Batuk, listen... I know you are in love. I know it hurts you but accept the reality. She is going to get married. Even if she is not happy with this, after marriage she will accept it. You too now accept it and stay quiet.

Batuk cries. Trilochan hugs him.

Batuk: Kaka, please... Allow me to go to Rajasthan. Please... I will die if she marries someone else.

Trilochan: Batuk, calm down. Not everyone wins in love. It's okay, you will get a better girl. Now leave it. Love failure is not the end of life.

Batuk weeps aloud.

Trilochan: Cry as much you can. Cry and end it today itself.

Batuk: I want to go to Rajasthan.

Trilochan: Batuk, come on! It will take atleast 2 days to reach there. By the time you go there it will be her marriage day. What will you do then? Instead of looking at her marriage by your eyes you shall sit here and cry. Bihari, take him to his room. And don't leave him to be alone there.

Bihari nods and holds Batuk's hand.

Batuk: Don't touch me, Bihari. Don't touch me. I am coming anywhere. I am not coming anywhere. Leave me alone...! I can't even imagine a life without her. I want to die. Leave me...

He screams like a broken beast. Trilochan worries.

Batuk: I will go to Rajasthan and marry her. No matter what. I will face the consequences.

He tries to walk out again but Trilochan stops him.

Trilochan: Don't behave like a mad now, Batuk. Yeah, I understood. It hurts more than anything. But think once, after marrying her, do you want to run like brother every day to protect her from her village? You two want to live without peace like your brother and Bondita? I hope you remember everything that had happened to Anirudh and Bondita because of their marriage.

Batuk: They were running, but not now. They are leading peaceful life now. And their case different from mine. Don't compare Dada with me.

Trilochan: I am not comparing but just saying.

Batuk: I will not listen to anyone. My decision is final, i am going to Rajasthan now itself.

He pushed Bihari aside and walks out furiously. Trilochan worries.

~In Rajasthan~

Devi and Bondita are looking at dresses and jewelleries. Anirudh comes there.

Anirudh: Okay, Bondita. Take care. I am leaving.