New love in the town?

Saudamini left ashram in rage because of Bondita. On the other hand Kalindi is all set ready to come North India in name of pilgrim.

~In Madras~

Kalindi is waiting for a rickshaw.

Bhaumik: Amma, please listen to me once. First of all let them come then you shall go to North. I don't feel well by your idea.

Kalindi: They are in Delhi for their college works and I am going to rajasthan for Maa Kali Puja. Why are you worrying now?

Bhaumik: I don't know how to express what I feel now but my heart is insisting me to stop you.

Kalindi smirked and nods no. Rikshaw comes there.

Bhaumik: Atleast go my motor car, Amma.

Kalindi: Don't waste money, train is enough. And I am not a small girl so stop worrying.

She gets onto the rikshaw. Bhaumik looks on worryingly. It started to move.

~In Ashram~

Bondita: Devi, to whom are you writing letter?

Devi: To my maa and bapu. It's been one week, we didn't gave information to our parents. What would they think? Won't they get scared?

Bondita: I too have to contact haveli anyhow but how?

Devi: Write a letter to them.

Bondita: Letter? We told them that we are going to Delhi but we are in bengal. Don't you think we will get caught after my baba seeing the bengal stamp on the letter?

Devi: Then make a call.

Bondita thinks on.

On other hand, Kalindi gets onto a train. The train starts to move.

Kalindi: Tulsipur.... I am coming for you!

She smiles cunningly.

~In Tulsipur~

Batuk is returning from the school. He is just thinking about the first sight of Devi.

Instead of going to Haveli, he comes to Ashram. It is his first time to enter ashram volunteerly.

He stood outside and tries to look for Devi inside.

Anirudh is busy looking into a case file so he didn't noticed him.

Batuk: Why my heart took me here? Why I feel like I want to meet her again?

He looks inside in all the possible ways by standing out.

Bondita comes out to take dried sarees and noticed Batuk there.

On looking at Bondita, he turns away and pretends casual.

Bondita thinks: Batuk?! Why he is standing outside instead of coming in?

Batuk pretends like looking at watch even though his hand is empty.

Bondita takes off the sarees but her eyes are on Batuk.

Batuk thinks: Oh god, why she is staring at me like this?

Devi comes out, Batuk's eyes moves towards her. He is just frozen for a minute.

Bondita thinks: Oh....ohoo.... Okay, okay. Bondita, what is going here? Seem my guesses will come true.

She laughs a bit.

Devi: Are the sarees joking?

Bondita: Why?

Devi: Because you are laughing at it.

Bondita whispered: Turn back, you will understand.

Devi turned back, Batuk is just looking at her. Devi at once turned to Bondita. Batuk turned aside and pretends casual.