Anirudh gets a way

Anirudh got a letter from Saudamini but before he could read it Batuk found a letter lying down.

Post man has left the place.

~In Tulsipur~

Batuk takes the letter from the ground and looks at it with a weird face.

Batuk: Post Kaka has missed this letter. Come dada let's go and give it to him.

Anirudh: Hn, Batuk you and give it to him. He will be in next Street only.

Batuk looks at the letter cover again and again with a confused face.

Batuk: Dada, if a letter has to posted what and all we must write on the cover?

Anirudh: What? Batuk I had taught you that already na? You must write from address and to address on the envelope.

Batuk: But why there is no from and to address on this letter?

Anirudh turns towards him suddenly.

Batuk: Look here, this letter is an anonymous.

Anirudh gives Saudamini's letter to him and gets the letter from Batuk.

Anirudh: Whose letter is this and to whom this letter was sent?

Batuk: I think someone is playing with the post office.

Anirudh thinks on by looking at the letter.

Batuk: Give it to me dada, let me make paper boat using it. It's just a unknown letter from an unknown.

Anirudhi: Nahi, Batuk. That's wrong. We should not misuse others property like this.

Batuk: Dada, then what you are going to do with this strange letter? Are you going to find the sender or receiver? In this big Bharat you cannot find the owner of this letter.

Anirudh: What if they have enclosed their address inside the letter? They might have forgot to mention it on the envelope i think so. Let me open this letter and will find the owner.

Batuk: Ok, but what you are going to do after finding the owner?

Anirudh: Let me send this back to him/her. This may be an important letter. Think once, the sender will be eagerly waiting for the reply na Batuk.

Batuk: Oh, if so then he must have enclosed the proper address. I am sure this may be from a revolutionary man who wanted to communicate  secretly with his partner. But accidently this letter came to us.

Anirudh: Why this letter can't be a woman's?

Batuk: What? Dada, which girl is going to school in Hindustan?

Anirudh: Yeah, that too right only. Ok, wait if i open this letter then I may get some clue.

Batuk nods. Anirudh opens the letter eagerly.

First of all he didn't read it but searches for the from address.

Batuk: Is there any address enclosed?

Anirudh nods no.

Batuk: Hn, I said na. Now give me atleast I will play with it making a paper boat.

Anirudh reads the letter from top to bottom and was stunned for a minute. He is just awestruck and speechless.

Anirudh thinks: Durga ma, who is this girl? Who has this much courage and braveness to write a letter like this? Is this really an Hindustani girl?

Batuk: What happened dada?

Anirudh: Batuk, if I say something then you will not believe.

Batuk: What is it?

Anirudh: I told you na this letter may be from a girl.