AniDita forms a Bond

Bondita broke the pot accidently, Sumati is angry on her. Anirudh and Batuk are looking at them silently.

Sumati: Everytime you are doing this, Bondita. Till now you broke 20+ pots. Everytime your appa will come and save you but this time I won't allow you to get rid off with punishment.

Bondita looks at Anirudh and Batuk with innocent scared face.

Batuk whispered: Yes, she needs punishment. She is speaking too much.

Sumati: Once you get punished you'll never repeat that mistake.

She takes a small stick from the shelf. Anirudh is shocked.

Bondita steps back in fear.

Sumati: If you continue this in your in-laws home then for sure they may send you out.

She approaches Bondita, Bondita steps back. Batuk is laughing silently.

Sumati: Show your hands, Bondita.

Bondita fearfully shows her hand.

Anirudh: Malkin....

Sumati and Bondita turned suddenly towards him.

Batuk think: What is dada going to do now?

Anirudh: I... I am sorry for interfering in. Actually she didn't broke the pot. My brother only broke it accidently.

Batuk is shocked. Bondita is confused.

Sumati: What!?

Anirudh: Hn, ji. He only went to fetch the water but your daughter came in middle. It's my brother's mistake only. Please leave her. And yes, you can take the money for this pot from our salary.

Batuk comes to speak but Anirudh stopped him.

Sumati: Is that true, Bondita?

Bondita looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh: Hn, ji. It's my brother's mistake only.

Sumati: Mmm, okay. Here after be careful while you are in kitchen. Bondita, I am so sorry chellam. Why did you interfered in their works? Come with me, let's go and look out the decorations.

She caressed her and took her away from the kitchen. Lavanya looks at Anirudh.  Anirudh too looked at her but turned back to his works.

Lavanya thinks: Who is he? I have never seen him befor here. Let me speak or let him speak? Ok, ok let me speak first.

She calls Anirudh. He turned back and saw her.

Lavanya: I have never see you two before here.

Anirudh I introduces himself. Lavanya blushed.

Anirudh: If your queries are over then shall i get back to my works?

Lavanya didn't spoke anything but walked out with a huge smile mixed with a blush.

Batuk is deeply angry on his dada.

Anirudh: Batuk, come lets start our work.

Batuk: Don't speak with me dada. Now a days, i can't understand you.

Anirudh bend down to his level and cupped his face. But Batuk refused to look at him.

Anirudh: I know I lied again that too using your name. But it is for a good deed only na? If I had not used your name then she might have punished that little girl. Is it right to punish children that too with stick?

Batuk nods no.

Anirudh: Then? That's why i lied to her to save Bondita. I knew Malkin ji won't punish you because now only we came here. That's the reason i said your name to Malkin ji.

Batuk: You are supporting her. You are using your own brother to save someone. I don't want to speak with you.

He pushed him and ran to the room which was alloted for them.

Anirudh: Batuk....

He followed him. On the way, a small little hand pulled Anirudh inside her room.

Anirudh: Heyy!!

Bondita: Sssh! It's me, Bondita.

Anirudh: Huh, chinnama? Why did you pulled me in? Do you need something? Tell me I'll get it for you.

Bondita: I don't need anything now. Actually i pulled in to thank you.

Anirudh: For saving you?

Bondita: Ama, my amma says we must thank the one who did help for us on correct time. Today you helped me and saved me from getting punished.

Anirudh bend down to get level with a warm smile on his face.

Bondita: Why you are bending down?

Anirudh: To speak with you. I should match your height to converse with you right?

Bondita: No one bent like this before to speak with me.

Anirudh: Oh!! I think they are old people who have problems in their hip. That's why they can't bend down like me. But i am young and i have lots of energy. I can even bend the mountain to you if you need.

Bondita started to laugh by seeing laugh, he smiled.

Bondita: Now tell me why did you helped me by using your brother's name? Because of that he is angry on you now right?

Anirudh: Hn, chinnama. But it's fine I'll make him understand. And yeah, you don't break the pots again. I just shocked on hearing that you broke 20+ pots.

Bondita laughed.

Anirudh: Ok, I'll go compromise my brother.

Anirudh starts to move from there.

Bondita: Wait..

Anirudh stopped.

Bondita: You helped me and inturn i also must help you. That's what my amma says. I will help you in compromising Batuk.

Anirudh: Really? But he is very stubborn. No one can compromise him easily.

Bondita: But Bondita can. If he is stubborn then I am double stubborn. You believe me, I will help you.

Anirudh: Okay, but how?

Bondita thinks on.

Bondita: Idea!!

Anirudh: What is it?

Bondita whispers something to him in his ears. Anirudh is stunned of her idea.

Anirudh: Chinnama, you are just awesome. You made my job easy now. I am sure Batuk will calm down by your idea.

Anirudh gives handshake to her.

Bondita: Today is not my birthday.

Anirudh: Arey, this is the sign of us becoming partner for this mission. "Mission Batuk".

She laughed and handshakes with him.

Bondita: I accept this but one condition. Stop calling me chinnama. It's the word our maids and servants use you are not our servant. And yeah, you are elder than me. So call me using my name.

Anirudh: Theek hain, Bondita. And I to have a condition. If you want to speak with me then call me don't pull me

He smiled.

Bondita: How to call you?

Anirudh: With my name only. Anirudh!

Bondita: Illa, i can't take your name. You are elder. Wait, I will think a good way to call you. Now come lets go and execute our plan.

Anirudh nodded and they both went out.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️