Anirudh's new friend

Anirudh reached his college. He met Manyavar there. He took him to the hostel.

Hostel name is "The Great Britain Hostel".

Manyavar: Anirudh, let's stay in same room. Tell the warden about it.

Anirudh: Sure!

He went to warden and greeted him. Warden's name is Alexander.

After completing his formalities in hostel, Manyavar took him to his room.

The room was fine, 4 members can stay inside but as of now only Manyavar and Anirudh are going to share it because rest of them are britishers.

Anirudh kept down his luggages on cot and sat on it.

Manyavar: I was afraid when I came here. Because everyone are British. But thank god, you came.

Anirudh: Won't they speak with us?

Manyavar: Don't know, but they didn't even greeted me in return.

Anirudh: When will our class start?

Manyavar: May be from tomorrow. Arey yar, on first day itself you are asking about classes?

Anirudh: For tha only we are here. Where is Bathroom?

Manyavar: There it is! Sometimes there will be no water service. I don't know, i heard it from British students.

Anirudh: Then what to do?

Manyavar: Outside we have hand pump, we can use it, I think so.

Anirudh nods and went to bathroom to take bath. He removed his shirt, Bondita's mangalsutra fell down in  tub.

He took it at once wipes it on his shirt. He glares at it.

Anirudh: What will be Bondita doing now? Durga ma, be with her always. She should not feel weak.

He puts it again to his pocket. After sometime he came out from bathroom.

Manyavar: Lunch time! Come fast Anirudh or else we will get less quantity only.

Anirudh: Hn, you go first, I will come behind you.

Manyavar: Let's go together, come.

Anirudh wants to keep the mangalsutra safe somewhere. That's why he hesitates to go with him.

Manyavar: Aren't you hungry?

Anirudh: I am hungry only but...

Manyavar: But what? Tell me whatever it is, why you are now standing like a statue?

Anirudh: I will tell you one thing but you should not over react. You should understand me.

Manyavar: What dude, You brought secret lunch inside? Take out it let's eat it secretly?

Anirudh: Nahi!

Manyavar: Then?

Anirudh took out Bondita's mangalsutra and showed to him. Manyavar's smile reduced.

Manyavar: From where did you steal it? You are robber hn? Hey baghvan, why you sent a robber to stay with me?

Anirudh: Arey Chup! I am not a robber.

Manyavar: If so, from where you got it? Anirudh, tell me the truth. Are you going to runaway from here to marry a Tamil girl? That's why bought this right?

Anirudh: Oh Durga ma, Manyavar listen! This is Bondita's.

Manyavar: Bondita? Who is she?

Anirudh: She is my....