Anirudh tortures Mini

Mini putforth a devious deal to Krishn. She asks him to think twice before he could take his decision.

As of now, Krishn loves Bondita and he wants her. That's why he left all his works behind and came to Tulsipur.

Mini: You can even take two more days to think. I will be here only.

Mini smirked and is about to leave the place.

Krishn: Wait.

With a cunning smile, she turned towards him.

Krishn: I... I... Agree...

Mini: Agree what?

Krishn: I need Bondita, no matter what.

Mini: Khub balo! Then go and marry her happily, i will go and marry Anirudh happily.

Krishn: Nahi! Huh.. i mean, Bondita is out in bail just for one week. Already days went, now i have only two days more. Within that I must produce the real accused in court so that Bondita will be out forever.

Mini: Okay! So what you want me to do?

Krishn: You are the real accused.

Mini; So you want me to surrender? But if this happens then Bondita will happily join with Anirudh. Is that okay for you?

He nods no.

Mini; Then?

Krishn: T...tell..some...idea.

Mini: Khub balo, a Barrister needs an idea from the accused? So sad! So sad!

Krishn: Shut up and think for a plan.

Mini: Am I a plan rendering machine? Wait, I will tell you once I get some good plan.

Krishn: Don't try to fool me. I will not give you time to think, just tell an instant plan. I know you are very skilled in these kind of activities. So just give me a plan, right now!

Mini looks at him.

Krishn: Do you I am mad? Once i leave this place you will hire a man to kill me. I will never believe an accused that too a woman like you, never!!

Mini smirks with a jerk.

Krishn: See, the plan must not affect both my personal and professional life. No one must find that we had a deal.

Mini: Fine! Let's do this. I will get surrendered in court.

Krishn: Whaat?!

Mini: Hn, I will get surrendered. I will accept all my crimes. Judge will sentence me to a punishment. Most probably I will get a life time prison. Am I right Barrister?

Krishn nods yes.

Mini: Police will arrest me and will take me to Culcutta jail. In the mean way, we must create a accident to my jeep.

Krishn: Are you mad? I am asking for a plan which makes me to get Bondita, not the one which kills you.

Mini: Listen fully!

He nodded yes.

Mini: That accident will be a fake one. I will escape anyhow. And then you must spread a news that I am dead.

Krishn: Insane! How long you will secretly after this news? Even if one sees you somewhere then everything will be a gross.

Mini: I lived 4 years secretly in Tulsipur forest with Anirudh's baba making all the devious plan that had happened.

Krishn: What the hell? Anirudh's baba?

Mini: That's none of your business. Just do what I said.

Krishn: After this how will you live with Anirudh?