Bondita is kidnapped

Due to Mini's Sinister plan Krishn got the flower. He is now on way back to the Mandap.

Anirudh claims the mountain with due pain on his legs, with heavy breath. But only disappointment is waiting for him.

He is just shocked to see the emptiness of the plant.

He cannot even make anymore steps. He is just tired.

His tongue longs for water, he just fainted down.

On other side, Krishn is very near to Mandap.

Al the people on the way started cheering him. On hearing this noise, people gathered in ground also started to Cheer.

Bondita's eyes widened.

Bondita: I think pati babu has came. I know he will win this for sure.

She lifted her saree little bit to look who is coming. Only shock is left for her.

Bondita: Krishn???!

Her eyes started stagnating tears. Devi and Trilochan are shocked to the core seeing Krishn coming first. While Kalindi smirks.

Devi: Nahi, how could this happen? Where is barrister babu?

Trilochan looks on the way in silence.

Devi: Jamindar ji, do something please. Something went wrong. Stop the race.

Trilochan: Call Batuk here.

She nodded and went insearch of batuk. But he is not there in the ground. She came and informed about his absence. Trilochan is confused as well as scared now.

Krishn entered the field roaring high and also by showing the blue flower to all the people who were standing there.

Bondita thinks: Hey Durga ma, where is pati babu. I am sure he wouldn't have let krishn to win but something is wrong here. Pati babu, where are you?

In mountain, he is lying unconscious. Batuk is shocked on looking at him.

Batuk: Anirudh Da, Anirudh Da!!!

He rushed and tries to wake him up. Anirudh slowly opened his eyes.

Anirudh: Bon.. Bondita...

Batuk: Anirudh Da, what happened to you?

Anirudh: Ba.. Batuk... I am lost... I lost...

Batuk: Tell me everything clearly.

Anirudh: First take me to mandap, I'll explain everything there. If we delay then krishn will win in this.

Batuk nodded and they two started rushing towards ground.

On ground, Krishn announces the people that has got the blue flower.

Panchayat members cheered him and asked him to find Bondita in that group.

Krishn: Finding my love among others is not a big deal for me. My love will attract her towards me. Then I will easily find her.

He smirked on Trilochan and went to Mandap.

He started analysing each and every woman without lifting their gunghat.

Bondita prays: No, No Durga ma. You never supported evils. He must not find me. I belong to pati babu only. If he finds me, if he lifts up my gunghat then for sure this will be my last day on earth. Durga ma, you heard it right?

Her heart beat grows faster. Now Krishn is standing before the woman next to her.

Man: You found her? Is she your girl?