To Kolkata

Anirudh has got a post regarding his entrance test. It is gonna happen in Kolkata. He tricked Trilochan saying that him and Bondita want to attend a maha Puja in Kolkata.

Bechara Trilochan believed it.

~In House~

Bondita is packing her clothes with much excitement.

While Anirudh is packing his clothes with somewhat disappointment.

Anirudh thinks: I am sorry, Kaka. I cheated and lied to you but what else can I do? If I tell the truth you will not allow me to write my exams.

Bondita: Pati babu, what color saree can I wear tomorrow?

Anirudh didn't respond her.

Bondita: Pati babu...

He jerked.

Bondita: Pati babu, are you alright?

Anirudh: Hn,hn Bondita.

Bondita: I asked you something but you didn't responded.

Anirudh: Sorry, i was thinking about our journey.

Bondita: Oho, you are excited hn na?

Anirudh nods yes slowly.

Bondita: Pati babu, shall I pack sweaters? Will it be chill there?

Anirudh thinks: Shall I tell the truth to Bondita alone? Will she help me in this?

Bondita: Pati babu...

She shouted.

Anirudh: Uh Oh, Bondita. Why you are shouting like this?

Bondita: I called you again but you went to dreams again. What is your problem? Are you fine? Is there anything bothering you?

Anirudh: Am I looking unwell?

Bondita: Hn, pati babu. Before and all you will respond me quickly. Even though your eyes are somewhere else your ears will listen to my questions but now you are not even listening me. What happened to you, pati babu?

Anirudh: Nothing, Bondita. I am fine. Wait, let me check whether Bihari got our tickets or not.

He said and went out, Bondita looks on.

~In Hall~

Trilochan is counting Paisa for Anirudh's journey. Somnath is staring at the money.

Trilochan: Anirudh... Anirudh...

Anirudh went near him.

Trilochan: Here you have, 30 rupees.

Anirudh: Why Kaka?

Trilochan: Take this for your journey.

Anirudh: But you already gave me 50 rupees. It is more than enough.

Trilochan: Yeah, yeah but take this too. Treat Bondita well there, buy her everything she asks for. You know what, many zamindars from other villages will come there to attend that Puja. So you must also look rich.

Somnath: Khub balo, Kaka. Better give the whole wealth to him.

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Trilochan: What are you speaking?

Somnath: Daily, I am working like a dog to earn. Everyday I am working hard to save 1 rupee but you are donating it as if you want.

Trilochan: Donating? Donating to whom? He is your brother. We are family, what discrimination is this Somnath?