Twist!

Finally, all are in Tulsipur.

After 2 days, today is a challenge day 1.

Challenge is, those who wish to win in Swayamwar have to prove themselves by making Bondita to fall for.

Bondita's eyes will be blind folded. She will be sitting amongst other 20 women by covering her face with saree, competitors have to find her correctly and have to express themselves to her.

But before that, competitors will have an hindrance. They can't reach Bondita so easily, they will have to bring a rare blue flower which is only presented deep inside the Tulsipur forest. Then only they can reach her to confess them.

Deep inside the forest, they do have wild animals!

People are gathered in a big ground.

Chairs are laid, twenty women along with Bondita are made to sit on it.

Krishn and Anirudh are on other side with their horses, of the battle ground, they are near the forest to pick up that rare flower.

One common man is also there to start this challenge.

Man: Okay, you two are ready? Rules must be followed or else you will be disqualified.

Anirudh: Hn ji, i am ready.

Krishn: I am ready from the day 1.

He smirked. Anirudh didn't even looked at his face.

That man clapped his hand and started the race.

They two started riding their horses.

In mandap, Bondita is praying secretly that Anirudh should get that flower first.

In middle of the forest, Anirudh's horse stopped running making him confused while Krishn overtakes them.

Anirudh: Arey yaar, what's wrong with you? Why you stopped in the mid way?

The horse didn't respond him but steps back from the place they are standing.

Anirudh: No, No you can't, you should not. Please go forward, chalo, come on.

He pats it's neck and tries hard to make it move. But the horse didn't respond but laid down there itself.

Anirudh is confused as well as shocked.

Anirudh: What happened to this horse? Why it fell down?

He shakes it up but nothing worked... Time goes on.

On other hand, he could clearly hear Krishn's horse neighing from far. They are near to that mountain.

Anirudh: No, I should not loose. I should not allow him to win. I am sure something is wrong with this horse and for sure he will be the reason. First of all, let me reach the mountain.

He starts to run from there at his highest will power.

In mandap, all are excited to look for the first one who comes there.

Batuk looks at everyone casually but found something strange in the horse lawn.

He goes there to check it but the owner of that lawn stopped him.

Batuk: What bottle is that? Why is it here?

Owner: Woh...woh choti zamindar ji, nothing. Actually my daughter is suffering from illness, so it is her syrup, i got it from doctor's house.

Batuk looks at him with deep silence and decides to move on but unfortunately that owner's daughter comes running towards him and shouts, "Baba, shall I eat kulfi?".

Batuk's eyebrows rises.

That owner tries to step back but Batuk caught him.

Batuk: You said your daughter is ill but she looks fine here. What's going on here? What bottle it is? Why is it in horse lawn instead of being in your house?

Owner: I am telling you the truth. Why are you threatening me?

Batuk: Are you going to say the truth or face the heat of  Roy Chaudharys?

That owner kneeled down at once with joint hands. Batuk is shocked. He stepped back.

Owner: Please forgive me choti zamindar ji, please. Yesterday night a woman came and gave me some money along with that bottle, she said me to feed this to one of my horses, she even pointed the horse. That's all I knew. Choti zamindar ji, she told me that it is an energy drink for the horse.

Batuk thinks on in fear.

Owner: Please, forgive this poor!

Batuk thinks: No, no, dada is in problem now. Shiittt!!!

He runs from there towards the forest.

Bondita notices Batuk running towards forest.

Bondita: Why he is running there? If someone find him there na then pati Babu will be disqualified. Hey Durga ma, what's going here?

She looks at the way to forest.

In forest, Krishn reached the mountain but Anirudh is only half of his way.

In mountain, Saudamini already plucked the blue rare flower, kept it ready for krishn.

On other side, Batuk is rushing into the forest.

Saudamini is keeping the flower in his hand with a smirk on her face.

Mini: Anirudh, you are going to loose. You are going to loose Bondita just like she made me to lose you. I am not doing this to revenge her but only to revenge you, only you Anirudh.

She finds Krishn's horse reaching her. She smirked at him.

Krishn reached her and looks the flower in her hand.

Krishn: Good job, mini. You made my work easier. Now give it to me.

Mini: Wait, i can't give this to you for free. I risked doing this. I made Anirudh's horse faint. What will be the reward for this?

Krishn: Mini, this is not the time to make a deal. He is coming, just give me the flower later i will speak to you.

Mini: Saudamini never looks at time for making deals!

Krishn: Godd!! Now what you want? Anirudh?

Mini(smirking): I lost interest in him.

Krishn: Then?

Mini: Freedom! Freedom just like this flower!

Krishn looks on.

Mini: I can't live in this India for more days that too hiding from everyone. I lost all my money spending it these many days. So once this competition is done, you must get me a ticket to London.

Krishn: This is it huh??! I will even settle you for the lifetime. Now just give me the flower.

Mini nodded and handed him the flower.

Krishn got the flower and turns the horse back. Anirudh reached the mountain by this time.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️