The End - The Beginning

Batuk and Bondita fought hard to stop devis marriage but it failed. People over there started humiliating Bondita, so batuk took her out by telling everyone that they have no rights to blame her.

After few minutes, Devi's marriage resumed, groom's side arrived. Batuk takes Bondita to railway station but she refuses to go.

Bondita: Are you in senses? Are you already ready to give up? Is this your love?

Batuk: Love should be in both sides. Didn't you see? Your friend didn't even opened her mouth. Only we were speaking for her. What will people think then? They will just think that we are compelling her.

Bondita: It's not like that batuk, she loves you so much. She is afraid of the society. And she is a woman, who will respect her? Unlike me, she is somewhat coward too.

Batuk: So? She won't accept her love? Boudi, enough. I am fine. I don't want anymore scenes. We have tried. We got humiliated. Now, it's over. Let's leave.

Bondita: No, batuk! Please listen to me .

Batuk: You listen to be boudi. If she really wants me then she will come to me.

Bondita looks on. On that side Devi is made to sit on the mandap. She is sad. Pandit starts the mantras.

Batuk and Bondita are in railway station waiting for train.

~After few hours~

Tulsipur train arrives. Bondita looks at Batuk. Batuk looks at the name board Rajasthan.

Batuk: Here after we don't have any relation with this place. It's over.

He got into the train after it halted but bondita didn't.

Batuk: Get inside boudi.

Bondita: No, let's go and try once more. I will not allow love to fail infront of my eyes.

She runs back the way to Devi's house.

Batuk: Oh god!!!!

He gets down from the train and follows bondita.

~In Devi's house~

When bondita reached there she was shocked because groom had tied mangalsutra around her neck.

Tears sheds from Bondita's eyes. Batuk who arrived there is shattered.

He can't control his tears. He pulls bondita outside the house.

Everyone are happy there except three souls.

Batuk cries aloud. Bondita looks at him helplessly.

Bondita: Batuk...

He kneels down and cries aloud looking at the sky.

Bondita worries for him.

~After 7 years~

Batuk is now a Doctor. Today he is returning from Italy.

Anirudh became a sarpanch of tulsipur. Bondita works as a teacher in near by school.

Village have been decorated to welcome Batuk.

Bondita is so excited to meet her childhood friend after 7 year.

Anirudh goes to Railway station to recieve Batuk.

Train arrives, Batuk gets down from the train along with his girlfriend.

She is an Italian, Anirudh looks at them surprisingly. Her name is Kristie.

Anirudh takes them to Haveli. Trilochan welcomes them happily. After some time, Bondita also joins them.

Batuk declares his love with Kristie, family happily accepts it without refusing. Trilochan announces that their marriage will be in Bengali style. Batuk accepts to it.

Bondita takes Kristie around the Haveli and makes sure that she doesn't feel alone there.

Likewise, the story comes to an end here with Batuk's marriage along with a beautiful group photo of Roy Chaudharys.

                        *********
Thank you so much guys for supporting this story from the beginning. I know none of you are okay with this climax but I really wanted to end this story here so I that I move further.

As I said earlier, I have an exciting news for you and here you go....!

Our new storyyy🥳🥳

This new one is neither AniDita story nor a fanfiction of others. This is purely going to be based on my(our) imagination.

I always wanted to write a women centric, Sigma female story and i have some ideas in my mind.

Pretty soon, I'll be publishinf the first chapter of that new Book and all I want is your support my dears!

Everytime I chose the title but now I am going to make you to choose the title.

Pls choose one title for our new book from below.

The one with more likes will be our Title for next book.

1. Ah, There was a boy!
2. The burnt pages!
3. Other(Mention it pls).

So this is one of my two announcements.

Next one is, I am going to write another book parallely. Which means, you are gonna read two new books at the same time.

One book will be completely on my imagination, I'll take help from you as i did above, like asking you to choose title.

Second book will completely be yours!

Yeah, Yours!!!

Comment me your idea or your imagines, I'll make it as a chapter and will mention your name at the end of the chapter. Please strictly don't ask me to write mature contents!!

Other than MC, I'll choose your ideas and will build it to make as chapter. This will make that book as our book.

There are some rules and regulations(Not much😅)

1. Leave your ideas in comment sections. It may be of any charcters from any show.
2. Please avoid writing whole paragraph in comment section instead tell me how you want me to write up your idea into a chapter.
3. Mention whether you want Sad ending or Happy ending or Tragic One.
4. After following the above rules please make sure you follow me.
5. Tag atleast 3 of your friends in your comments (except me,Lol, I know you will tag me too🤣)(My readers are absolutely clever ones😅).
6. Wait patiently until your idea gets selected to become a chapter.

I'll try to cover all your requests. Priority will be given to the one which has more likes.

Yeah, I didn't said the title of this book right?? What can we have ?? Ok, i guess this will be a perfect name.

"Make a book"

So you all guys, these are the things I wanted to announce you all.

I took a very long break, i seek your apologise for that. It's just because of my personal situations.

From these two Books you are gonna see your OG writer Back🥺.

Thank you everyone!
Share this with all the friends you know.

Don't forget to choose the title for the first book.

And yes, i totally forget to tell you this. Your ideas will be made into a chapter along with the title you choose and I'll mention you in the end the chapter as well.

Please do support our new upcoming books. Let's do it!!!❤️

Take care you all until then it's your dear Writer waving bye to you all!

Stay tuned to know more about the two books. Soon you choose the title, soon you ll get to read the book.

Please Don't request any story in this page, I'll make a another new book with a title "Make a Book" . There you shall leave your requests. And regarding that first book, it's in your hands. I can update the book only if you select a title as soon as possible.

First chapter of that book will be character introduction and a small prologue.

Thank you all, stay tuned!❤️