Anirudh's change over

Bondita asked Anirudh to meet her in market. Anirudh is so excited for it.

~In Anirudh's room~

He combs his hair again and again. Batuk comes there by sipping the juice.

He is stunned to see Anirudh doing different different hairstyles.

Batuk: Dadaa .....

Anirudh jerked and turned to him.

Batuk: May I know what is going here?

Anirudh: Batuk... I need your help.

Batuk: My help?

Anirudh: Hn, you know many English hairstyles right?

Batuk: Hn,... So?

Anirudh: Please do it on my hair, now.

Batuk jerked and spitted the juice down.

Anirudh: Arey!!

Batuk: Dada, are you fine? You used to scold me whenever i do English hairstyles. But now you are asking me to do it.. That too for you?? Unbelievable!!

Anirudh blushed.

Batuk: It seem like I am going to look my 20 years old Dada again!! Hail Boudi! I know she will change you!!

Anirudh smiled and nodded. Batuk kept the juice down and started combing his hair.

Anirudh: Do it fast!

Batuk: Wait! I am not a magician to do it quick. First, I should set your hair.

He continues to do it.

Anirudh: Are you coming with me?

Batuk: For what? You two will go alone by leaving me somewhere alone. I am not coming.

Anirudh: Devi is also coming!

Batuk's lips widened but hides it.

Batuk: So what?

Anirudh: So what? Arey Batuk, don't try to hide it from me. I know everything that is happening between you and her. You two love each other right?

Batuk: No!

Anirudh: Yes.

Batuk: Okay... Yes! But we are not speaking for the past two days.

Anirudh: Why?

Batuk: Aachima is so strict!

Anirudh: Yeah, i know. But that's fine, come with me to market. Lets meet them.

Batuk: Are you sure?

Anirudh: If you want to meet her then come.

He rose up from the chair.

Batuk: Wait, I am also coming.

He smiled and walked to his room to get ready.

Anirudh smiled and went to his cupboard to change his dress.

Today his eyes trails down the shelf where he has kept the colored shirts.

He took out the red one and smiled. Then we wore it and stood before mirror.

Anirudh: Warey wah, Anirudh! You are a hero!!

He flips his hair and comes out of the room.

Mini is stun shocked to see him in colored dress. Her doubts grows stronger.

Mini: Ani... Anirudh... Colored dress?

Anirudh: Hn... Hn Saudamini... My client is waiting in Canning hotel regarding a case. To meet him only i am going now.