Anirudh saves Bondita

Anirudh got an Idea for his education and Bondita's. He decides to send Bondita to hostel so that no one can question him about her security after he goes to college.

~In Anmol's house~

It is evening 5 o clock. Rain has stopped for past few hours.

Anmol is listening to radio news.

Anirudh is packing their things to return Tulsipur. Bondita is looking at it.

~In room~

Bondita: Pati babu, do we have to leave?

Anirudh: Hn, why don't you want to leave?

Bondita: I was happy today with Pinky. We played together, we ate together. It was super fun. She became my friend now.

Anirudh: Accha, so you stay here itself. I will go to Tulsipur alone.

Bondita: Illa, Illa. How can I stay here alone? Kaka sasurji and Batuk will miss me.

Anirudh smiled.

Bondita: Will you please get her tele phone number with you?

Anirudh: Sure, Bondita. Now come, let's inform sarpanch ji and move on from here.

Bondita nodded. They two went to Anmol Singh.

~In Hall~

Anirudh: Sarpanch ji!

Anmol: Hn, Anirudh. Hey, what is this? Where you two are going?

Anirudh: Ji, we are returning to Tulsipur. Rain has stopped now before it starts again we should catch the train.

Anmol: Acha, I am so glad to have you here. Let us meet again soon. And Anirudh, i hope you will take a good decision for your future.

He smiled.

Anirudh: Thank you so much sarpanch ji for all your helps. We will be grateful ever for that.

Anmol: I too have to thank your wife. Atleast for one day, my Pinky was happy.

Bondita: Where is pinky? I want to say her bye.

Anmol: Nahi, bondita. If she comes here then she won't allow you to go from here. So let it be. I will handle her. You two go safely. Devu, drop them in railway station.

Anirudh: It's okay sarpanch ji, we will go by walk.

Anmol: It's okay, Anirudh. Devu will drop you.

He smiled.

Anirudh: Thank you again.

Bondita waved bye to Anmol, he sends off them happily.

After few minutes, they reached railway station.

Their train is standing already there.

Anirudh: Bondita, there is our train. Come lets go quick or else we won't get a seat to sit.

Bondita and Anirudh rushed to train. It was over crowd.

Anirudh: Why suddenly this much crowd in this train?

Bondita: Now where will we sit, pati babu?

Anirudh looks here and there. Only one sit is there.

Anirudh: Bondita, look there. One seat is still there. You go and sit in it.

Bondita: Where will you sit?

Anirudh: I will adjust, now you go soon. Or else that seat will be taken by someone else.