Anirudh's rage on Mini

Trilochan is stun shocked to know that Bondita and Anirudh's mother belongs to same family.

On other hand, Anirudh is in Mini's house to execute his plan.

~In Mini's house~

Anirudh is standing one step away from Mini.

Mini blushed on looking at him.

Anirudh holds catches her hands with a fake smile. Mini believes his changeover.

Anirudh: Mini, maaf kijiye. I have hurted you a lot in these 3 days. I really don't know how you tolerated this pain alone? You know what, not you alone, I too cried silently for our broken relationship.

Mini looks on.

Anirudh: Mini, I really can't get over on this. I tried a lot to forgot you but nothing worked. Where ever I turn I could see your face only. It's really hard for me to forget you Mini. And I know it's very hard for you too.

Mini: Anirudh?!

Anirudh: When it is hard to forget each other why should we try to do it? Mini, I am done. Bondita is just... just my responsibility. But you are my everything.

Mini: Is this you Anirudh?

Anirudh: Hn, Mini. I can't control me hereafter. I went through our letters last night. How much do we love each other? Where is that love now, Mini?

He asked her in both angry and disappointment.

Mini: Anirudh, you finally understood my love. Our love is nowhere, it is with us only.

She hugged Anirudh tightly. While Anirudh stares angrily at her back.

Mini: I am so happy today. Anirudh, forgive me, I taunted you today. I don't have any vengeance on you. My whole angry is with that little saitan only. She tried to seperate us. But look, now our love united us.

Anirudh thinks: Hn, Saudamini. My vengeance is also on you only. You tried to tarnish our family today. If you can go to any extent to hurt that little girl then I am sure, I can also go to any extent to remove you from Bondita's life.

He gets parted from her.

Anirudh: Mi... Mini, but now I can't marry you.

Mini: Why?

Anirudh: You didn't compeleted your studies yet. Finish your 12th standard with good marks. Have you forgot, married ones are not allowed in London schools.

Mini: But...

Anirudh: You know how much I value for education. I am telling you na, complete your 12th standard.

Mini: No, I can't go to London. What if you get manipulated by that saitan again?

Anirudh whispered: You are the really saitan.

Mini: Did you said something?

Anirudh: Hn, yes. You are not believing.

Mini: Not like that.

Anirudh: Then? I am telling you na Mini, i will wait for you. And only 7 months more to complete your schooling. We waited 7 years, can't we wait 7 more months?

Mini: I will wait for you even till my death.

Anirudh gave a fake smile.

Mini: Ok, I will go to London. But... Only with you.

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Mini: You also must come with me.

Anirudh: Arey yaar, it seems like you are not believing in me. That's fine. But what will I tell to Kaka and Bondita? I have not applied for passport, no visa, nothing. It will take atleast 1 week to complete all the formals to get passport.