Anirudh - Krishn face off?

Anirudh meets Bondita in jail with a heavy heart.

~In prison~

Anirudh's hand is over Bondita's. They two are crying silently looking at each other.

Anirudh: Bondita... Bondita...

Bondita cries with a smile. Krishn furiously went to them and removed Anirudh's hand from hers.

Bondita's smile reduced. Krishn pushed away.

Bondita: Krishn stop...

Anirudh: Who are you?

Krishn: Stay away from my Bondita.

Anirudh's face changed. She nods no.

Krishn: So you are that traitor right? Just get away from here. I don't even want your shadow to cast on her.

Anirudh: What the hell... Who are you? Bondita, who is he?

Krishn pulls his collar and gives a death stare.

Krishn: Don't utter her name from your mouth. You are not worth for it.

Bondita: Krishn leave him. Krishn...

She tries to stop them but couldn't do anything than shouting as she is locked up in jail.

On hearing her voice, police comes there. They two becomes normal.

Police: What happened? We heard a scream here.

Krishn: Hey police, don't you know, you can't allow a stranger to look at the prisoner. Then why the hell you sent this man here?

Police: Mind your words, Mr.

Krishn: You mind your business. Who gave you permission to send this strange man here? What if he harms my ward?

Bondita: Krishn, shut up. Listen to me. Someone please open this door. Please...

Krishn drags Anirudh out by pulling his collar. Bondita cries.

~Outside the police station~

Krishn stares at Anirudh by holding his collar. Anirudh removed his hand from his shirt.

Anirudh: How dare you!!

Krishn: Excuse me, how dare you??

Both stares at each other.

Krishn: Suddenly from where you came? You don't have any works here so just pack for things and go back.

Anirudh: Whaat?! Helo, you are in my Tulsipur and you are asking me to go back? What did you said, I am stranger to her? She is my wife and I am here husband. Samjhi? Better you stay away.

Krishn laughs loud. Anirudh looks on.

Krishn: Husband? How? That doll marriage which happened before some years?? Hahahaha....

Anirudh: Shut up, that isn't a doll marriage.

Krishn: Oh really? I never heard about that kind of marriage in any of the law books. Oh, I am sorry, i am speaking about laws to an illiterate zamindar's son.

Anirudh looks at him weirdly.

Krishn: Look Zamindar ki chota baccha, these things you don't know. So just stay back. I know to save my Bondita and I am here only for that. Okay??!

Anirudh: I don't know who you are, from where you are, but I know only one thing soon you are going to run back to your own town from Tulsipur.

Krishn: Acha, zamindar ki chota bacha! Let me see, who is going to run.