Bondita is helpless

Bondita is just shocked on hearing realising that She is in front of groom's family and was also heart broken that her dad cheated her.

Vikram's mom: A Small kid? This small girl is our bride?

Bhaumik: Huh, Bondita is not a kid soon she will grow up. She is already 11 years old.

Bondita: . Illa, I am not 11 years old. Are you all hear to ask me in hand for marriage? I don't want to get married. Appa, why did you cheated me?

Bhaumik: Bondita, go inside. Don't you know you should not interfere when two elders are speaking. Hey, Lavanya take her inside.

Lavanya tries to pull Bondita away but she stands firmly.

Bondita: I know I should not interfere but here this matter is concerned about me too right? Without me why you all are speaking about my marriage?

Bhaumik stares at her. Lavanya somehow tried and takes Bondita away from there.

with tears filled eyes she went to her room.

Bhaumik: Please do not mistake her. She will be happy once if she gets married.

He gave a fake smile. Sumati stands by.

Vikram's mom: That's okay, first of all tell us what and all you will give as dowry?

Bhaumik: Half of my profits belongs to her, only what else you need?

Vikram's mom: What about golds? You will send her with golds right?

Bhaumik: How will we forget it? Golds only can beautify girls. We will offer 10 pawns of gold.

Groom's family is just awestruck and stunned on hearing it.

Vikram's dad: Then for what you all waiting for? Come lets exchange the plates.

Bhaumik nodded and called Sumati to exchange the plates.

Bondita is looking at everything with tears filled eyes from her room.

Both the family exchanges the plate.

Vikram blushes on Bondita, she hides herself.

Sumati: So when shall we have kalyanam?

Vikram's Mom: You are so fast!

she laughed.

Sumati: No, actually after exchanging plates we should not delay. That's why I asked.

Vikram's mom: Haha! No worries, We will come back soon with marriage date.

She smiled. Later they all went from there.

Bondita is still crying in her room. On hearing her voice Sumati enters the room and tries to convince her.

Sumati: Chellam!!

Bondita: I don't want to speak with you Amma. You too cheated me today.

She cries.

Sumati: Whatever we do is just for your wellness only, Bondita. Just do understand it. We are in India not in London where girls would get married after 18 years.

Bondita: Then i will go there then. I don't like this haveli any more. I hate you and appa.

She sobs.

Lavanya: Chinna ma, nothing will happen if you sit and cry like this. Your parents are doing everything for your wellness only right?

Bondita: Illa akka, I don't want to go away from my home this earlier. why you all are hating me? Why you all trying to send me away from here?