Trilochan denies

Lavanya tells Anirudh that she wants to take Bondita along with her to Madras as her parents are longing to see her once. On other hand Mini believed Anirudh's words and left India.

It's morning, Trilochan is doing puja as usual everyone are standing by.

Trilochan: Bahu, distribute the prashad.

Bondita nodded and distributes sweets to everyone.

Driver: Ji, today we are leaving to Madras.

Trilochan: Yeah sure, we were happy to have you here. I will ask Bihari to pack something to give in return.

Lavanya signs Bondita, Bondita looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh lifts his eyebrow and signals her "what?"

Bondita went near him and asked him to bow to her height.

Anirudh bowed down.

Bondita whispered: Pati babu, have you forgot? Lavanya akka wants me to accompany her to Madras. Did you asked permission from Kaka sasurji?

Anirudh whispered: Bondita, you really want to go with her?

Bondita whispered: Who will say no to meet their parents? I am so excited when she told me about that.

Anirudh thinks on.

Trilochan: What pati and patni are discussing secretly? What Bahu you want to give anything to your maternal house?

Anirudh: Kaka.. woh...

Trilochan: Han?

Anirudh: Bondita wants to go with them to Madras.

Trilochan's smile reduced. Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: Kaka, we knew very well how much she longs for her parents here. Her parents are also longing there. So...

Trilochan: So?!

Anirudh: Let her go with them now.

Somnath thinks: Well, send her immediately.

He smirked.

Trilochan: Anirudh, are you in senses? She is married now, how could we allow her to meet their parents?

Anirudh: Hn Kaka, she is married only not prisoned. What culture is this, denying a child to meet her parents!

Trilochan: What will the society talk about us? They won't listen to your philosophies instead they all will spread a rumour that you two got dispute, you two are separated that's why we sent her to her maternal house like this and all they will bad mouth about us.

Anirudh: You know very well, Kaka. I don't care about them.

Trilochan: But I do!

Anirudh: Okay, then. Let me also go with her. Is that fine?

Trilochan: Within one week of marriage, why you two want to go back to her maternal house? This will be a abshagun to both the families, Anirudh.

(It is 1920s so anything is believed among people).

Anirudh: Abshagun for what? Meeting her parents will bring her abshagun?

Bondita: Pati babu, leave it. Don't fight with Kaka sasurji for this small matter. I don't want to go to Madras.

Lavanya is shocked.

Anirudh: Bondita, you wait, I am speaking here na?

Bondita: Nahi, pati babu. It's okay. You two please don't fight in this early morning. I don't want to meet my Amma and appa. I will contact them via telephone.