Batuk to give up?

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing good, sorry for the long break I have taken. 

I guess we have left the story where Anirudh wanted to meet Batuk regarding Devi's marriage.

Okay, now I have came up with an idea of ending this story here itself, I'll give you the climax in a single or two chapters. Extremely sorry for this one. I have tried to build this story more but as time didnt cooperated with me, I couldn't. I know many of you will be mad at me for this decision but please do understand. Your writer will bounce back soon with a new interesting plots in the upcoming days. And guess what? I even have few more exciting news for you all.

Before getting into that exciting news, we shall see the climax of our Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi.

Anirudh will leave to Tulsipur to speak with Batuk about Devi's marriage. At the same time Batuk will leave to Rajasthan to stop Devi's wedding. The time when Anirudh reaches Tulsipur, Batuk would have already left to Rajasthan. And in Rajasthan, Devi's Haldi will be happening.

Bondita from her side tries every method to delay the Haldi ceremony but she will fail ultimately. 

After two days, Devi will be decked up for her marriage. She lost all her hopes as they didnt received any information from Anirudh's side yet. Meanwhile Anirudh who reached Tulsipur, dismays on learning that Batuk left to Rajasthan already. He tries to remember Devi's house number so that he can call them and tell about Batuk's arrival to Rajasthan.

In this mean time, Batuk reached the destination and gets disheartened on looking at the preparations, he desperately searches for Devi and Bondita. 

Devi's mother looks at him and invites him thinking that he belongs to groom's side. But Batuk will tell her that he is Bondita's brother in law. After hearing this, Devi's mother and father invites him in a grant manner and asks the servants to serve him and to treat him with due respect. Everyone are busy in their work as marriage is going to happen within few hours. Devi and Bondita is helpless.

Batuk calls a servant and asks for Devi's room by telling him that he wants to meet Bondita. Servant takes him  to Devi's room. There he knocks the door, desperate Bondita opens the door only to get shocking surprise.

Batuk looks at Devi who is facing the mirror, her face is dull as fallen flower. 

Bondita: Batuk???

Devi turns suddenly and looks at him. Batuk too looks at her.

They two can't control their tears, he rushed and hugged her. Bondita locks the door.

Devi: Batuk, you came?

Batuk: Hn, Devi. I came, I came only for you. What is this? What is happening? Why you accepted this marriage Devi? Didn't you love me? Didnt you wanted to marry me? 

Devi cries without saying anything.

Bondita: Batuk, where is pati babu? Didnt he told anything to you?

Batuk: Anirudh da? Where is he?

Bondita: What?? He went to Tulsipur in search of you. If you didnt met him then how you came here?

Batuk: I saw Devi's marriage invitation in newspaper. 

Bondita looks on. 

Batuk: Boudi, now what to do? How to stop this marriage and to take Devi with us?

Bondita: I really dont know, Batuk. Your brother has the plans but now he is in tulsipur. Relatives of Devi is everywhere. This full street is now surrounded by their relatives and in short time, Groom's family will also arrive. Marriage will happen today afternoon and we have only 3 hours left.