Sleep powder in Anirudh's kheer

Anirudh is shattered on hearing those kinds of words from Bondita however he understood that it is not by her own but someone has taught her wrong.

He is thinking deeply while he hears Bondita's crying.

Anirudh: Bondita, are you crying? Open the door please, let me help you.

Bondita: I am sorry Sakha Babu, i can't break aachima's word or else she will lock me in dark room. And hn, you will also get punished then.

Anirudh: Dark room? What's wrong with you Bondita? When I saw you for the first time I just thought that you are different from every girls. I saw some fierce and courage in you but now..?

Bondita: Difference? What difference? I am looking like a woman only na sakha babu.

Anirudh: Oh god, you are not a woman. You are still a child. Now please open the door and share your grief. Let me see whether i can help you in this.

Bondita keeps silent. Anirudh is worried.

Anirudh: Okay, you don't have to look at my face but you can still answer my question na?

Bondita: Yes!

Anirudh: Then tell me isn't child marriage a sin?

Bondita thinks on.

Anirudh: Why do you accept to do this crime? You are still a child and the one who you are going to married will also be a child, I am sure.

Bondita: Illa, he is not a child.

She said in low voice.

Anirudh: What??

Bondita: I have seen him. He is a grown up man like you no i think he is older than you.

Anirudh thinks: What the hell?? Because of these kind of stupid things only my india is still being a slave to English men. Stupid traditions, Idiotic myths and so on.

Bondita: Sakha babu, are you there?

Anirudh: Hn, hn Bondita.

Bondita: Then why you are keeping quite? You too crying like me?

Anirudh: Bon.. Bondita tell me one thing. Are you happily getting married or your parents are forcing you?

Bondita keeps quite.

Anirudh: Say something, Bondita. Are you interested in this?

Bondita thinks on. Anirudh waits for her answer. By this time they hear Kalindi's voice, fearing upon her Anirudh walks away.

Bondita: Please save me from this sakha babu. I don't want to get married.

She cries. But Anirudh has left the place already. Bondita slowly opens the door and looks out.

Bondita: Where did he went?

She looks here and there for him, Kalindi comes there.

Kalindi: I told you not to step outside your room but what you are doing here?

Bondita: Aachi ma, look I am still inside my room only.

Kalindi: Then why your head is out? Are you looking for someone?

Bondita: Huh... Ama, I am hungry. That's why I thought of calling lavanya akka to bring me a food.

Kalindi stares at her, Bondita looks on.

Kalindi: Only one night to go, then you will become a wife of a man. But still you can't hold on your hunger right? Learn to starve. It is one of the good qualities of wife.