Bondita defends her pati babu

Anirudh went post office to apply for his entrance test meanwhile Mini interrupted Bondita and started to ask unwanted questions.

~In Mandap~

Bondita: Sarpanch ji, is my challenge over? You all satisfied with my answers?

Mini: Hey wait, i am asking my questions na?

Bondita: You are not asking anything but simply seeing me. If you want to see me, come to my house and look at me for how long you want.

Mini stares at her. By this time Anirudh arrives there and shocked to see Mini.

Bondita: Pati babu....

Mini suddenly turned and looked at him. Anirudh looks on.

Mini: Aagayi pati babu..

She smiled cunningly.

Trilochan: Anirudh, where you went?

Anirudh: Kaka, I suddenly reminded of whether we locked the door or not. That's why to check it I went to house.

Trilochan nodded.

Sarpanch: Okay, I am going to tell my decision.

Mini: I said wait. Can't you see, my chance is still left.

Anirudh thinks: What she is going to do?

Bondita: If you have questions then ask me fast.

Mini: Can't you even wait? People over here look, being patience is an important manners for a girl. But look at her she can't even wait for few minutes.

Bondita: Who told you I don't have patience? Have you forgot? I answered everyone's questions calmly. But you? I don't think so you are here to question me.

Mini: See, she even has the habit of arguing with elders. Today me, tomorrow sarpanch, and in future she will argue with each and everyone like this. Nonsense!

Roy Chaudharys stares at her.

Bondita: Sarpanch ji, you could clearly see who is nonsense here. She made you all to wait as she wanted to question me but see what she is doing. Except questioning me, she is doing other things.

Mini: Shut up! If I ask you then will you give me correct answers?

Bondita: That is what I have done till now. People here accepted my answers.

Mini: People can accept but I won't! Now tell me, who is Sautan?

Anirudh is shocked. Mini smiled wickedly looking at Anirudh.

Trilochan: Don't you know what kind of questions you should ask to a child? As if you want, you can't ask.

Mini: Uh oh, Ji. I am not asking useless things. Sautan is a common word only. And it is in pratice too. Look, here itself many women have sautan. Isn't it?

Anirudh stares at her, she smirked.

Sarpanch: Bondita, answer her quickly. Let's end this challenge.

Bondita don't know the meaning of that word. She stands still.

Mini: Kya bachi, don't you know the meaning of that word?

Bondita: Repeate the word again.

Mini: Sautan!

She smirked.

Bondita: Satan? Ghost?

Everyone started to laugh.

Mini: Why you all laughing? She said a wrong answer can't you all see?