Trilochan learns the truth

Anirudh and Bondita are in krishna nagar.

~In Somnath's house~

Trilochan is surprised to see Anirudh there.

Trilochan: Bi... Bih... Bihari... Anirudh ka ghost aagayi!!!!

Anirudh: Kaka...

Bihari rushed there and looks at Anirudh.

Trilochan: Look, Bihari, it is calling me as kaka.

Bihari: Chota Malik?!

Anirudh smiled.

Trilochan: Hey are you mad? Where is chota malik here?

Anirudh: Kaka... Look here... I am here only...

Trilochan turned and looked at him. He smiled.

Trilochan's eyes became moist.

Anirudh: Won't you come and hug your son Kaka?

Trilochan gave a wide smile and went near him to hug but stopped. His smile reduced.

Anirudh looks on.

Trilochan: Where have you been these many days? Do you even care about me, Anirudh?

Anirudh: Kak.. why are you speaking like this?

Trilochan: Its been more than weeks but you didn't even cared about us. What important works you got in haveli? I know, you are living your life with that Saudamini na?

Anirudh: Kaka, don't speak like this. Saudamini is in jail.

Trilochan: What??!

Anirudh: Hn, Kaka. There are many things to say. You will be surprised as well as astound. You may not even believe it.

Trilochan: First of all you say it, then i will decide whether to believe it or not.

Anirudh: Kaka, you know what... Ani...

A sudden vase falling sound from hall.

Trilochan, Bihari and Anirudh turned towards hall and went there.

Bondita is standing there with her innocent face as she had mistakenly broke the flower vase.

Bihari: Thum???!!

Trilochan adjusted his specs to look her at clearly.

Trilochan: Anita??!

Bondita bowed down in guilt.

Trilochan: How you came out of jail? You tried to murder a woman right? What happened to her? How you are here?

Anirudh: Kaka, listen... Actually, i came here to tell about this only...

Trilochan: Hn, i understood. I understood, Anirudh. So these many weeks you were busy proving her innocence in court without even caring about your family? Just to save this orphan girl you forgot your family, hn na? Theek hain, i will not allow her inside the house. This is house is not an ashram to anyone to enter in. Ask her to step out or else i will throw her out.

Anirudh: Kaka, she is not an orphan!!!!!

He shouted, Trilochan is shocked.

Anirudh: Do you even care listening to me once? I said na i want to tell you one thing. 

Trilochan: Khub balo, khub balo Anirudh.... You learnt to shout on my face... Khub balo...

Anirudh: Ohhhh Kaka...please.... Listen to me once...

Trilochan: Now I understood, you are here just to convince me for your marriage with this unknown girl. Right?

Anirudh: Hn, I am here to seek your help for our marriage only but she is not an unknown girl. I know her, you know her, we all know her... Since her childhood!!!