Bondita's first day class

Trilochan taught spices names to Bondita. Meanwhile Anirudh wrote a letter to Saudamini.

~It's morning~

Today is going to be Bondita's first day of class on learning Bengali culture and traditions.

Trilochan is doing Puja, Bondita and Anirudh stands by. Batuk and Somnath is also there.

Trilochan: Bahu, pray to god that you should learn everything quick. Today is your first day class. You remember the challenge na?

Bondita: Ama Kaka sasurji, I remember it. I will learn the things very soon. I will make you and pati babu proud.

Trilochan: May Durga ma give you all the wisdom.

He smiled and blessed her. Bondita then turned towards Anirudh to get blessing from him.

She was about to touch his feet but he stepped back.

Anirudh: Hey, Bondita! What you are doing?

Bondita: I want your blessings. That's why I am touching your feet.

Trilochan: Acha!!

Anirudh: There is no need of touching my feet. I am not the god.

Bondita: But you are my pati babu. Husband is equal to God.

Trilochan: Well said, Bahu.

Anirudh nods no and walks from there. Bondita worries.

Trilochan: Leave it, Bahu. Your husband will behave like mad sometimes. You remember everything that I taught you yesterday na? You must be quite before them. Theek hain?

Bondita: Hn, Kaka sasurji. I will obey them and behave myself good. But...

Trilochan: But what?

Bondita: What if they beat me?

Trilochan: Why should they beat you? Until and unless you do something mischievous they won't scold you or beat you.

Bondita nodded.

Trilochan: Bahu, our family's pride is now in your hands only. I hope you will save it.

Bondita: Sure Kaka sasurji, after this class you will say Sabash Bondita.

Trilochan: Hn, hn let me see. I will leave Bihari with you.

Bondita: Seri!

Trilochan nodded and went inside to bring all the purana and Veda books.

On other hand, Anirudh is getting ready to go to post office to post that letter for Saudamini.

He came down urgently.

Bondita: Pati babu!!

He stopped with a jerk.

Bondita: In this early morning where you are going?

He turned and looked at her in silence.

Bondita: You promised me right that you will be with me during my class.

Anirudh: When did I promised you?

Bondita: Yesterday!

Anirudh: I don't remember it.

Bondita: Okay fine now I reminded you right? Stay with me.

Anirudh: Huh.. Bondita... Actually, I got some important work. I will be back soon. I will join your class in mid. Bihari is with you na?

Bondita: But pati babu you promised me!

Anirudh: All promises can't be kept, Bondita!

Bondita: If you can't keep up a promise then why do you give assurance?