Bondita meets Anirudh

Bondita and Devi are in Tulsipur now. First day itself Bondita confronted Bihari. Bihari couldn't recognise her.

He took them to orphanage. All the way, Bondita's heart beat raises gradually.

Yes, she is going to meet Anirudh after 7 years. No idea of how will he look like, whether he could recognise her or not. Even though she is confused with these kind a questions, her ego dominated her.

She recalls about Kalyani, her face changed.

Devi whispered: Don't get hyped by looking at him. Control yourself. Before planing something, we should not do anything. Or else everything will be spoiled.

Bondita nodded. They reached orphanage.

Bondita looks at the name board. It is, "Bondita's mercy home".

Devi: Your name on the board?

Bondita is stun shocked. Bihari asks them to go in.

Anirudh is busy in fixing the board.

Bondita's eyes becomes moist without her control. Her heart beat is audible out clearly.

Bihari: Barrister Babu...

Anirudh turned towards them. Bondita turned aside and tries to control her tears. Old memories of Anirudh hits her badly.

Devi whispered: Is he a doctor or barrister? Why he is in white and white?

Anirudh smiled at them.

Bihari: I told you right, these are those girls.

Devi joined her hands and greeted him while Bondita is turning aside with teary eyes.

Anirudh: Namaste! Welcome to Tulsipur. Bihari told me that you two were searching for a house. This is anadh alay, you two can stay here itself.

Devi: Ji, thank you so much.

She looks at Bondita but she is turning aside.

Anirudh looks on. Devi gave a fake smile.

Devi: Ji, please don't mistake her. She is afraid to face strangers.

Anirudh: Oh! Okay, come in. Let's enter your admission.

Devi nodded and went in but Bondita stands in gate. Devi smiles fakely and drags Bondita in.

Anirudh sat on his chair and took the admision book. Tears rolls down from Bondita's eyes on looking at him eventhough she tries control it.

He gave the admision form to them while he looks at Bondita after 7 years. As expected, he couldn't recognise her.

Anirudh: Why... Why.. She is... Crying?

Bondita looks on.

Devi: Ji, she is afraid of new place. That's why.

She gave a fake smile.

Anirudh: Don't be afraid. You can stay safe here.

He asks them to fill the form. But Bondita stands still.

Anirudh: What happened?

Devi: Ji, we don't know to read and write. Can you fill it for us?

Anirudh: Acha, no problem. Tell me your name.

Devi: Devi!

Anirudh: Where are you from?

Devi: Huh? Hn, rajasthan.

Anirudh stopped writing and looks at them for a while still Bondita looks on.

Devi: Ji, what happened?