Anirudh's sad decision

Trilochan and Kalindi argues on Bondita meanwhile Anirudh left the place in silence.

~In Haveli~

Shivani comes running to hall behind a ball where she is shocked to see Binoy and Mini.

They two didn't noticed her but noticed the ball.

Before they could see Shivani, she hid herself behind the pillar closing her mouth.

Mini took the ball in her hand and looks around.

Mini: You said no one is here, then from where did this came from?

Binoy: Everyone left behind Bondita and Anirudh, belive me. No one is here.

Mini: Are you making me fool?

Binoy: Wait, wait!

He recalls the incident.

Meanwhile Mini looks around the Haveli.

Binoy: I think Somnath's family is still here.

Mini: What the heck?

Binoy: Yeah, right. They had a small quarrel but I thought Somnath family also went with them. But I am wrong. Mini we are going to be in great trouble, just get rid off from here.

Mini nodded and rushed out of the Haveli. Meanwhile Shivani runs to her room.

Binoy looks at the ball and thinks on.

~In room~

Kannika: I told you many times not to run inside the haveli. Its forbidden here! We have a temple here and you can't run here and there.

Shivani: Running is forbidden but having culprits in haveli is allowed, hn?

Somnath turns back to her.

Kannika: What? Who is culprit here? Why are you speaking like this?

Shivani: That man, that man who Anirudh Kaka hates!

Somnath's eyes widened.

Kannika: Sssh! Shivani, suddenly why you are being so rude?

Shivani: Maa, believe me. That man is the culprit. He is acting like that he is mentally affected but I saw him with my own eyes speaking to a woman now.

Somnath: Woman??

Shivani: Hn, baba. I even know that woman.

Somnath's eyes brows shrunk.

Shivani: She is the one who always troubles our Bondita kaki.

Kannika and Somnath are shocked.

Somnath: Impossible!

Kannika: Shivani, come to me.

She hugs her thinking that she is building her own story due to her traumas.

Somnath: You sure, Shivani?

Kannika: Ji, stop it. You know about her trauma. She has been affected by the incidents that she had seen before. It is what making her to build stories like this.

Shivani: Maa, belive me maa. I am not telling you any story. I am telling you the truth. I ran behind the ball to hall. There I saw everything.

Kanika: Enough, Shivani. You will be alright. Now come, let's sleep. I'll sing your favourite lullaby.

She takes her to the bed. Somnath thinks on.

~In hospital~

Kalindi arranges the form for Bondita's discharge.

Trilochan: Are you blind? Are you out of your senses? This is stupidity to discharge her in this condition.

Kalindi: I know what I am doing. You stay away from Das family.

Trilochan: Even though according to you she is a Das you can't take her away from Roy Chaudharys. This is Tulsipur and I am the head of this village.

Kalindi smirked and just didn't care of his words.

On other side, Anirudh is standing near by a river, silently looking at its flow.

Batuk came behind him and touched his shoulder.

Anirudh: Let if flow!

Batuk looks at him in confusion.

Anirudh: Let it flow!

Batuk: Da.. Dada, are you fine?

Anirudh: Let Kalindi ji take Bondita with her.

Batuk is shocked.

Anirudh: Let Bondita go to the place where she actually belongs to.

Batuk: Dada, what are you saying? She belongs to here. She is a Roy Chaudhary, she belongs to Tulsipur, she belongs to RC haveli, she belongs to you!

Anirudh: In what way?

He asked in a low voice.

Batuk: Huh? You married her several years before, you gave her education, you loved her with all your soul. You gave a new life to her.

Anirudh: Along with wounds! Along with tears! Along with blood! Along with every bad deeds that a person can give to another one.

Batuk: Da... Da ...

Anirudh: She spent all her young age in tragedy. She faced the whole village when she was just 10, she was sent to hostel at just 11, she removed mangalsutra from her at the age where she didn't even knew its value, she struggled alone in that hostel, she struggled a lot after that bomb blast in Madras. And the only reason is.... Me!

Batuk nods no.

Anirudh: I... Anirudh... Roy... Chaudhary... Is the only reason for her condition.

Batuk: Dada, stop speaking like this. Bondita would never like to hear these words from you. Just stop it.

Anirudh: Naked truths are always bitter, Batuk. I married her only to spoil her life. If I had kept silence for few minutes before years then she would be living in that red mansion... Atleast with peace! Instead of running here and there, she would have remained in peace. I ruined her. I ruined her life!

Batuk: Stop it, Dada enough! Now come with to hospital. Let's stop aachima from taking her to Madras.

Anirudh: You go, I will be there are some hours.

Batuk: Okay, then I will also remain here.

Anirudh: Listen to me, Batuk. Go to hospital.

Batuk looks on, Anirudh nodded.

Batuk: Fine then! I will be counting on you. Come back soon.

He started to walk from there. Not even few steps he proceeded, he heard a huge noise like a man jumped into that fast flowing deep river.

He turned back suddenly, his heart skipped a beat.

Batuk: Aniiiiirruuudhhhh!!!!!!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️