Anirudh is confused

Anirudh entered court after so many years as a Barrister.

The whole court is just stunned.

Anirudh looks at Bondita, she in turn looks at him with teary eyes.

Krishn: What is happening here?

Anirudh with swag turned towards him.

Anirudh: What will happen in court? Cinema drama?

Krishn: Heyyy!!!

Judge: Silence... Silence... Silence...

He tapped the small hammer on the table. Evryone becomes silent.

Judge: Two barrister for one accused? There is no place for this to happen according to laws. She can have only one barrister.

Anirudh: Hn ji, i knew it very well. She can have only one barrister and.. that is... Me!!

Bondita looks on.

Krishn: Then why am i here?

Anirudh: I don't know. Why are you here?

Krishn: Are you trying to behave as a hero?

Anirudh smirked.

Judge: Look, you two are wasting court's time. First of all decide yourself and come again. I am postponing this case to next week. Order... Order... Order... Next case!!!

Bondita stepped down from the witness box.

Police took her outside. Anirudh behind to her.

Anirudh: Bon...Anita... Anita...

He shouted, she stopped walking.

Bondita looks at police, Anirudh asks them to give them 5 minutes. Police also accepts it.

Police 1: We will be waiting in jeep. Come soon.

Bondita nodded. Police left the place.

Bondita steps forward towards Anirudh and he too steps forward towards her.

Thunder hits the sky. Heavy wind blows.

Both stands facing each other. Anirudh at once kneeled and sat on the ground before her. She is shocked and stepped back.

Anirudh: Bondita... Bondita...apologize me... I was a mad. I couldn't even recognise you even though you was next to me. I am a mad.

He hits himself.

Bondita: Pat... Barrister Babu, what are you doing? Please stand up. Please don't give me sins.

Anirudh: I am a sinner. These many years I let you alone. I let you to undergo many pains. I am a sinner, Bondita.

She nods no and is about to touch him to make him stand.

Within that she feels someone's hand stopping her from touching Anirudh.

She turned and looked, it is Krishn.

Krishn: What are you doing Bondita? You became weak on seeing his tears? Have you forgot everything?

Bondita looks on. Anirudh too.

Krishn: He made you to cry daily. He didn't even addressed you as his wife in your past. You have went through lot of things because of him. More than that his family killed your aunt. And you knew very well, this family even tried to kill you by blasting a bomb in your hostel.

Anirudh is shocked, he rose up from the ground.

Krishn: Come let's go from here. Let's speak everything after reaching home.