Bondita's trick

Bondita confessed her love to Anirudh.

Anirudh hugs her tightly.

Bondita: Leave me, I have to go.

Anirudh: Where?

Bondita: Aachima will be looking for me. Let's meet again here itself, soon.

She gets parted from him.

Anirudh: Uh Oh, Come on, why should I need to meet you secretly? Now a days, even lovers are enjoying happily Outside that too freely. But we are husband and wife, why should we afraid?

Bondita: I can't explain you everything now, when we meet again let's speak. I have many things to ask and say. Now, I am leaving. Bye!

She hurried out from that narrow path and entered her house. As expected Kalindi was waiting for her.

Kalindi: Where you went without informing?

Bondita: Huh... Hn, aachima that postman took me with him to post office to receive a parcel.

Kalindi: Where is the parcel?

Bondita: Huh? It... It was not for me. Actually the name written on it was Vinita but he thought it is Anita, that's why.

She gave a fake smile and went to the room.

Kalindi looks on. By this time Krishn entered the house with documents.

Kalindi: Where you went?

Krishn: To prepare this documents.

Kalindi: Why you left Bondita here?

Krishn: What??!

Kalindi: Isn't that strange that she easily accepted you as her lawyer?

Krishn: What is strange in this? She hates Anirudh that's why to revenge him she accepted me as her lawyer.

Kalindi: Httt.... Idiot! Nothing like what you think. Now she went out to meet Anirudh that too by lying to me.

Krishn's smile reduced.

Kalindi: If this continues to happen then you will not even get her in your dreams. I think she chose you as a lawyer just to divert you from interfering between him and her. But you poor man, understood everything wrong.

Krishn looks on by thinking.

Kalindi: Go, go and eat the lunch now.

In rage, he directly went to room. Bondita is jerked on seeing him entering the room without knocking it.

Bondita: Krishn?

He locked the door. Bondita is confused. Kalindi smirked from outside.

Bondita: Why you locked the door?

She goes to open it but he stopped her by holding her hand. She is shocked.

Krishn: This is going to be a private conversation. So only you....and.... me!

Bondita looks on.

Krishn: Sit down. As a barrister I have all the rights to question you.

Bondita: Only about this case!

Krishn: I said sit down.

Bondita sat on the chair. Krishn sat opposite to her.

Krishn: First of all, take it in your mind deeply that I am the one who got you bail. Second, i am the only one who is going to prove you as an innocent. Keep this two thing in your mind.