Lavanya's emotional brainwash

After forming a cute bond with Anirudh and Batuk, Bondita went to her mother as she wanted to speak something with her.

~In room~

Sumati: Chellam, do you had something? Can i ask Munusamy to bring you food?

Bondita: Illa ma, now only I had tummy full of biscuits.

Sumati: Biscuits? Why did you ate it now? This is not the time to eat biscuits, Bondita. Now how will you have dinner?

Bondita: I didn't ate it purposefully. I just wanted to make that Batuk compromised.

Sumati: Batuk? Who is he?

Bondita explained her everything meanwhile Anirudh and Batuk are checking for the things in kitchen.

After listening to Bondita patiently, Sumati made her to sit on her lap and started caressing her hair.

Sumati: I want to speak with you something that is very important, Chellam.

Bondita: What is it?

Sumati: Kalyanam(marriage).

Bondita's smile reduced.

Sumati: I know you are disappointed with our decision but please Chellam understand or just try to understand. You have seen your friends getting married right? This is your marriage age. Before you grow up into adult you must get married or else the society will blame with unwanted words.

Bondita: Why blame? Who are they to blame me? Without you how will I live?

Sumati: Sssh! Bondita, listen. If you want to make me and your appa happy you must get married.

Bondita: Now itself you two are happy only know?

Sumati: Won't you obey your ma?

Bondita: I will, always.

Sumati: Then obey in this too. You should get married after this diwali. Seri ya?

Bondita thinks on sadly.

Sumati: Tell yes, Chellam.

Bondita: Seri ma!

Sumati: What seri?

Bondita: I will get married.

She said in low voice. Sumati gave a big smile and hugged her. But Bondita is not happy.

~In Kitchen~

Batuk: Dada, we must finish our work soon and must return to Bengal. I don't like this place. I don't have friends to play here.

Anirudh: You got Bondita na?

Batuk: Yeah but she is a girl. How will I play with girl? Her games are different than my games.

Anirudh: Different games? Why do you keep separating games like girls game and boys game? Games are games only. You can play the games which she is playing and she can also play the game which you are playing.

Batuk: But dada...

Anirudh: Batuk, both genders are equal. Anyone can play any game. Now say, what and all we need to buy from market tomorrow?

Batuk nodded and tells the list, by this time Bondita walks by the kitchen with a very sad face.

Anirudh is writing the things in paper but his eyes goes towards Bondita when he hears her anklet sound. He looks at her while his hands continues to write the stuffs.

Anirudh thinks: Why she is looking sad?

Batuk: Dada, will you buy me crackers tomorrow? You ask Malik ji to give our salary tomorrow itself. We shall buy clothes and crackers with that.