Bondita's soft heart is still there?

Anirudh faces money shortage to buy clothes for the girls. So he decided to return back the black board.

Bondita is looking at everything by standing far. She then comes near him.

Anirudh looks at her.

Anirudh: Haven't you slept yet, Anita?

Bondita: Why you detached the board?

Anirudh remains silent.

Bondita: Are you going to fix it some where else?

He nods no.

Bondita: Then?

Anirudh: Nothing, you go and sleep.

Bondita: No, i won't sleep. Tell me the truth, why you detached the board?

Anirudh: I don't need to answer you.

Bondita: Same way, I don't need to listen you. I won't sleep.

She blows her cheeks and holds her breath. Anirudh is shocked on her expression.

He recalls Bondita doing same thing whenever she needs something.

Anirudh: Bondita...

She turned towards him. Anirudh's eyes becomes moist.

Bondita: Kuch kaha?

Anirudh: Huh?

Bondita: I heard some name.

He nods no and continues his work.

Bondita: Are you going to tell me the truth or not?

Anirudh: I am going to return this board back, enough? Now go and sleep.

Bondita: Why? Girls are very happy upon this. They were even speaking about their classes happily. Why you are doing this now?

Anirudh: I know they were happy but tomorrow is new month. I have to buy them new clothes. I have even promised them that I will buy them slates and chalks.

Bondita: So, why are you returning this board?

Anirudh: There is shortage of money.

Bondita: What?!

Anirudh: I thought I would get my salary from yesterday's case but my unfortunate, case was postponed to next week.

Bondita: Ask your Kaka for money. Huh, I mean, I heard that your Kaka is zamindar. Then how come you face shortage of money?

Anirudh nods no.

Bondita: No means?

Anirudh: I want to do this with my own money. I opened this orphanage beyond many oppositions. I can't go and ask them money. And they already spent lots of money to my studies and to my....

He stopped.

Bondita: To your?

Anirudh: Now why am I telling these things to you? Anita, it's late go and sleep.

Bondita thinks on. Anirudh packs the board.

Bondita: Rukhiye, Barrister Babu.

Anirudh turned towards her. She went and took the board.

Anirudh: What are you doing?

She fixes the board back. He is confused.

Bondita: Education is much needed for girls than clothes. I saw happiness in everyone's eyes today when they were doing their homework. They gained new confidence today. No one should disappoint them.