Anirudh rejects the dowries

Lavanya reached Tulsipur but was shocked to know about Roy Chaudharys condition there.

Driver and her went to RCs house and knocked the door.

After celebration, they are taking rest now.

Bihari went and opened the door.

Driver: Ji!

Bihari: I have seen you somewhere!!

Trilochan: Bihari, who is there?

Bondita looks out.

Bondita: Lavanya akka!!!!

She rose up suddenly. No words to explain her excitement and happiness on seeing her there.

Trilochan: Lavanya? Who is that?

Bondita ran and hugged her tightly. Lavanya hugs her back but her eyes is searching for Anirudh.

Bondita: Akka, are you here in real?

She cries on looking at her.

Trilochan went to door and looks on.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, Durga ma heard my prayers. Look whom she sent here now. My family!

She cries on in joy.

Trilochan: Oh, inlaws family? Bihari, take them in. Sorry for making you wait in entrance.

They entered in. Bondita searches out for some other else.

Driver brings in all her dowries.

Bondita: Akka, where is amma and appa?

Lavanya: Huh, Bondita actually they didn't came with me.

Bondita gets disappointed. Anirudh comes out of the room and was shocked to see Lavanya there.

Lavanya's eyes widened when she saw Anirudh.

Trilochan: Anirudh, look your inlaws has came. Invite them in.

Anirudh recalls Lavanya's bad intention on him and remains silent.

Trilochan: Arey, what are these things?

Lavanya: Huh, these are Bondita's dowry.

Anirudh eyes widened on hearing it.

Driver: Her amma and appa can't arrive here now. So they sent Bondita's dowries with us. Sweets, Karas, masalas, tea powder including pawns of Gold and 1 kg of silver.

Trilochan is stunned to hear it.

Driver: Please check everything.

Anirudh: Nahi! Who asked you to bring these things now?

Trilochan: What question is this Anirudh, this is a ritual.

Anirudh: What ritual is this? This is like selling a woman. Objectifying her for these objects. The simple meaning of dowry is keeping non living objects and a living human in a same weighing machine.

Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: I don't want any dowry. Just take back everything. I respect Bondita as a human not as an object which weighs balanced to these dowries.

Trilochan: But Anirudh...

Anirudh: Kaka....

He nods no.

Bondita: Theek hain, pati babu. You don't have to accept these things as dowries. But you shall accept these as love from my amma and appa na?

Trilochan: Sahi kaha, Bahu. Indeed, dowries are to exchange love among two families only.