Bondita is arrested

Saudamini accused Bondita badly. Anirudh is completely confused as the accusations match with Anita somewhat.

Anirudh: Whenever, wherever, we were in danger, you have also been there. I don't know whether it is coincidence. If it was for one time then it is a coincident but this happened many times. You have been in all the scenes where we were in trouble.

Batuk: Dada, what are you speaking? Total insane, now are you going to accuse her for saving our family from all the dangers? If she wasn't there on shrad puja then your shrad puja would have happened.

Anirudh: I am just giving benefits of doubts, Batuk. I am not accusing her. Even yesterday night in back yard I saw Devi and her speaking to a woman.

Batuk: Hn, Saudamini told na she only sent them here to take you to the party.

Anirudh: Then why did she didn't came to me? What work she had in back yard of our Haveli. And look there, kerosene can!!

He points out at it which is lying near the gates of back yard.

Mini smirked and thinks of her plans along with that fake pandit. Yes, everything is her mischiefs only.

Police: Okay now, Barrister Babu itself having doubts on this girl. So now more wasting of time.

Bondita nods no.

Police: We shall speak rest of the things in station. Come with us.

They drags Bondita with them, she struggles hard.

Bondita: Barrister Babu, please listen to me once. I will explain you everything.

Police: Heyy, shut up! Whatever you want speak in court.

"Enough.... Leave her", Kalindi shouts from the crowd. Bondita is shocked.

Kalindi steps forward and looks straight to straight at Anirudh. He literally forgot her because after marriage he didn't went back to Madras and even no contacts with them. And yes, no other RCs knew her.

Anirudh: Who are you?

Bondita nods no.

Kalindi just gives a death stare to all Roy Chaudharys.

Mini thinks: Who is she? Why is she interfering here?

Kalindi: I expected this question. This is the royal thanks giving way of Roy Chaudharys. They will use people and will just burn them and throw them like a trash.

Trilochan: Who are you? What nonsense are you speaking about Roy Chaudharys?

Kalindi: What nonsense are you all speaking about my grand daughter?

"Grand daughter?", everyone started to whisper themselves. Bondita's heart is now beating fast.

Anirudh: Ani... Anita is your grand daughter? But she told that she is an orphan. She is an abandoned.

Kalindi looks at Bondita. In turn she too looks at her.

Mini smirked like she got something in her mind.

Mini: Bhalo... Khub bhalo...

Everyone turned towards Mini.

Mini: Anirudh, did you heard it? This woman is Anita's thaku ma which means she is neither an orphan nor an abandoned. This girl entered Tulsipur with some motives. I warned you about her, Anirudh. But you never listened me now she itself got caught. She is here only to kill you.

Kalindi slaps Mini hardly. Everyone are shocked.

Kalindi: If you speak even one more word about her then i will not even hesitate to kill you.