After 7 years

Every rose has its thorn. Same way Anirudh and Bondita's life. Due to some reason they got seperated but not divorced.

If you need to pick a beautiful rose from a garden then you should bear the pain of its thorns.

Come let us see, what does destiny have in AniDita's story?

                    ~After 7 years~

Tulsipur is now upgraded to town from Village. Powers are returned to Roy Chaudharys.

Trilochan Roy Chaudhary is the Zamindar of the town.

Today is mahakal puja there. People are gathered in Shiv temple.

Everywhere celebrations, Everywhere happiness. Color powders are spread in the air.

Whole Tulsipur is colorful.

~In RC Haveli~

Bihari is busy looking at the prashad that has to be given to the people today in that Puja.

Trilochan descends from the stairs with his Zamindar stick.

He is wearing a royal kurta suit along with pearl chain around his neck.

He came to big Durga ma Idol which is kept in middle of their Haveli and joins his hand before it.

He glares at the idol for sometimes. Tears rolls down from his eyes but soon he wipes it.

Bihari: Malik ji, everything is ready. People are also gathered in temple. Shall we go?

Trilochan shook his head. Batuk came out of his room.

He is now 18, studying in 11th std due to late admission. He is not alike version of his brother.

He looks swaggy and the hottest boy in the town. He wears blue lens, his hair style is always messy.

Batuk: Kaka, am I looking good? Huh, Bihari how am I looking?

He is wearing denim jeans, an yellow shirt with two buttons left open, cooling glass and a shoes.

Trilochan turned aside and hits himself on his forehead.

Batuk: Why you two are not speaking? Are you stunned by my style?

He asked by combing his hair with his fingers. Bihari laughs.

Trilochan throws his stick on him. He moved aside and catches the stick.

Batuk: Why Kaka?

Trilochan: You idiot, where are we going now? To fashion show? Is this the way you dress up for temple puja?

Batuk: Oh come on, Kaka. My girlfriends will be presented there. What will they think of me if I wear this old fashioned pyjama, loose shirts, slippers.... Yuck!

Trilochan: Girlfriends?? Hey shiv ji!! Where will I go and compensate his sins? 

Batuk: Oho Kaka, girlfriends means friends in girls.

Trilochan: Bihari, Kali yug has started. Look the origin point of Kali yug is standing before me. Hey sambhu jiii....

Bihari looks on, in confusion.

Batuk: Okay, I will wait for you in yard come fast please.

He said and went out. Trilochan looks on.

Anklet sounds around the Haveli. It is from upstairs.

Kanika Roy Chaudhary, 22 years old, wife of Somnath.

She is running here and there to catch her naughty daughter Shivani.

Shivani ran faster and hid behind Somnath. Kanika is tired.