Justice!

~After two days~

Today is Bondita's case hearing. Everyone are assembled in court except Krishn and Saudamini.

Bondita is in witness box looking here and there for krishn.

Kalindi: Where did he went? Time is nearing.

Devi: I think he is afraid that's why he didn't came here.

Bondita: Then who will prosecute for me?

Devi: Let's call Barrister Babu.

Kalindi: Httt.... Delaying never means "Never". He will be on the way. No need to call anyone.

Bondita and Devi looks each other.

Krishn and Saudamini arrives there.

Kalindi: She is the one who resides in RC haveli right?

Bondita nods yes. Saudamini enters into the witness box with a cunning smile on Bondita.

Krishn: Namaste, everyone.

Everyone wished him.

Krishn: Today i am here on behalf of my ward, Anita. And I hope today she will get a justice. So without delaying can I start my prosecution?

Asst Judge: Yeah, you can.

Krishn: Sir, aap? Where is chief judge? Only he knows about this case.

Asst Judge: He went to Culcutta for another important case. Today we will have another judge. He will arrive soon.

Krishn recalls bribing the old judge to finish this case.

Mini whispered: For whom are you waiting for? Can't you prosecute before another judge and all hn?

Krishn whispered: I bribed the old one to end this case soon but he is not here. Now what will I do? Case will prolong again.

By speaking to her, he gave a fake smile on Bondita.

Bondita thinks: Why is he speaking with her like this? What are they speaking?

Asst Judge: You can start, acting judge will arrive here soon. So let's not wait for acting judge.

He nodded and started to prosecute.

Krishn: Your honour, my ward is being accused for the murder attempt which she didn't. In last hearing, honourable judge gave my ward bail stating that I should prove her innocence within a weak. So I am here to prove my ward is an innocent with an real accused.

Asst Judge: Oh! Who is that?

Krishn turned towards Saudamini. Mini looks at the judge.

Bondita thinks: Strange!! What's happening here? How did Saudamini surrendered so easily? Something is wrong here?

She looks on.

Asst Judge: Well, Krishn Dev, so you are claiming this woman as an real accused? How and Why?

Krishn: Your honour, she herself accepted the crime. My ward had a doubt on her. So I went to her house to enquire her then I found all the truths. I mean, she herself accepted her crime. So your honor, as the criminal herself accepted the crime without delaying further more, I request you to give a suitable punishment for the real accused and I am humbly request you to announce my ward as an innocent.

Asst Judge: Saudamini, do you accept your crime with your own consent or someone is threatening you to accept this?

She maintains silent. Bondita looks at Krishn Dev doubtfully.