Clue for Anirudh

Trilochan accepts Binoy in meantime sequence of events triggers Anirudh's barrister mind.

He recalls each and every moment of being with Anita parallel with Bondita's behaviour.

He looks on to the photo of Bondita and Anita deeply.

On other hand, Batuk and Devi reached hospital to look at Kalindi.

~In Hospital~

Kalindi slowly opens her eyes and looks at Devi. Devi holds her hands tightly and sheds tears.

Devi: Aachi ma, aachima are you alright? Look at me, look at me aachima.

Kalindi: De.. vi...

Devi: Hn, i am here only. Look at me.

Kalindi looks on.

Devi: Everything will be alright soon. Don't worry.

Batuk: Hn ji, don't worry. Nothing will happen to Boudi.

Kalindi: You??

Devi: He is Batuk, Anirudh Babu's brother.

Kalindi turns aside in rage.

Kalindi: Why is he here? Did his brother told him to spy on us whether we are dead or not?

Batuk is shocked.

Kalindi: Ask him to go out and tell Anirudh that Kalindi will never spare Roy Chaudharys for their betrayal.

Batuk: Betrayal??!

Devi: Aachima, please calm down. Anirudh babu do not know the truths.
That's why these things happened.

Batuk: Hn, soon he will learn the truths and will help to take out boudi from the jail.

Kalindi: I am tired of fake hopes from Roy Chaudharys.

Batuk: Belive me, I am not giving you this hope as a Roy Chaudhary but as a good friend of Boudi. I promise. Dada will learn the truths soon.

Kalindi looks on.

Devi: First of all, we must inform Bondita about Aachima's health. She will be worrying that aachima is dead. I am going to police station now. Chota zamindar ji, you please stay here and take care of my aachima. Better take her to a safest place from here because i don't believe in Saudamini. She will come here at any time to harm us.

Batuk: Nahi, Devi. I can't send you to police station alone. Everyone will doubt on you as you are friend of Boudi. You stay with aachima. My friend's house is situated at the border of Tulsipur. He is out of station for next one week. You take aachima there and stay safe. Here is the house key.

Devi thinks on.

Batuk: Believe me, Devi. Everything will be alright.

Devi looks at Batuk silently. He too looks at her.

Devi: Why... Why you want...to.. why you want to save me?

Batuk's eyes widened. He is speechless now.

Suddenly doctors enters the room to  check up Kalindi. Both turned away from one another.

~In police station~

Bondita is in prison, crying like a mad thinking that Kalindi is dead. Co prisoners looks at her weirdly.

Co prisoner 1: At first it will be paining only but it will be practiced on the go. So stop crying and think about other works.

Co prisoner 2: Hn, no one will release you by looking at your tears. So stop your crocodile tears.

Bondita didn't even listens them. She is crying continously by holding the Star pendant.