Trilochan's painful decision

After two days of Mini's death, Haveli is preparing for her shrad puja as Bondita requested Trilochan.

Anirudh is somewhat disturbed from that day. He barely eats and he even barely comes out of his room.

Bondita is now arranging his lunch plate. Trilochan comes there.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, take your seat. You want anything to eat?

Trilochan: Nahi Bahu, you please sit here. I want to speak with you.

Bondita looks on and sat down.

Trilochan: How is Anirudh doing?

Bondita: He is fine Kaka sasurji, I am just taking this lunch plate for him only.

Trilochan: I have a request, Bahu.

Bondita: A request?

Trilochan: Yeah. It seems like Anirudh is too disturbed from Saudamini's death. If he continues to be like this then i worry what would happen to him. Binoy and Krishn are missing from that day. I hope they will not come up with other plans to destroy our peace again.

Bondita: Don't you worry Kaka sasurji. I too heard about them. I asked Batuk to make security tight around the village. He even pasted their faces as wanted list around the village. So if they get caught then villagers will bring them here.

Trilochan: Yeah, hope so. But thats not what i want.

Bondita looks on. Trilochan places two tickets in front of her.

Bondita: What... What is this Kaka sasurji?

Trilochan: When your memories are lost I recieved a letter from your grand ma and your friend. They two left to Madras before a week. This letter was written by Devi to you but as you were not in senses I got to read it.

Bondita looks on.

Trilochan: These tickets are of Madras train. It will depart from Tulsipur station tonight. I want you and Anirudh to leave for Madras until things get settled up here.

Bondita: What do you mean Kaka sasurji? Why you want us to leave suddenly? What does it meant by settle up things? Is everything alright around us?

Trilochan: Come on, Bahu. I am afraid of Anirudh's condition. I am even afraid about Binoy and Krishn's next move. I don't want any of the chaos again. Madras is the only safest place for you and Anirudh. So i decided to send you two there.

Bondita nods no.

Trilochan: Listen Bahu, i am sending you permanently. Until i myself come to Madras to take you two back you will be staying in Madras.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, it seem like you are hiding something. What is wrong here? Why you want us leave? Please tell me the truth.

Trilochan: This is the truth Bondita. Regarding Anirudh's condition, I want you two to leave. And this Haveli is now impure because of blood. I decided to renovate this Haveli. I am even sending Somnath's family to Durga nagar again until renovations are over.

Bondita: If this is the real reason then let us be here. Let us help you in renovating this Haveli.

Trilochan: Bondita, try to understand. I can handle this. I have Batuk with me here. You two just leave to Madras.

Bondita: Nahi Kaka sasurji, i can't accept your request. We are family. Let's face everything together.

Trilochan: Enough Bondita. Already we faced a lot. Now come on, as you said we are family. We will be family no matter where in the world we go. We all will still remain as Roy Chaudharys.