AniDita are awake still!

Anirudh sleeps in hall while Bondita is sleeping in room actually she feels difficulty in sleeping as it is a new place for her.

She rolls here and there on the bed.

Bondita: Uh oh, Bondita. Sleep or else you will look tired tomorrow.

She murmurs to herself. She rose up and sat on the bed with her tiny hands on the cheeks.

Bondita: I could not sleep here. In my house lavanya akka used to be with me but now no one is here. I feel alone here.

She looks around the room from being on the bed.

Bondita: Sakha babu left me alone here. Now I want to drink water. Where will I go?

She gets down from the bed, covers herself with blanket and walks out.

~In Hall~

Bondita: Look, how sakha babu is sleeping well without worrying about me. In every house husband cares his wife a lot but here. At First day itself he told me that we can't be husband and wife. Atleast he should take care of me right?

She blows her face and walks by. Anirudh at first gets disturbed by her anklet sound but sleeps again.

~In kitchen~

Bondita steps in and looks around.

Bondita: In this house beside the hall and rooms kitchen is very big.

She took a glass and tries to fetch the water from the pot which is kept on the table.

Bondita: Oh Kadavule, I don't know why in every house they keep the pot over the table. How will small kids like fetch water in emergency?

She tries hard to fetch it but as usual the pot fell down and broke.

Bondita is scared. As it is a mud pot only Anirudh could hear the sound others are in their room.

Anirudh: Durga ma, what sound is that?

He looks at the clock it is 2 am. He rose up and walks slowly towards the kitchen.

~In kitchen~

Bondita: Pochi, pochi Bondita you are going to get nicely from your inlaws on first day itself.

She stands like a statue. Anirudh comes there.

Anirudh: Bondita?!

Bondita fears. He looks at the broken pot.

Bondita: I am really sorry sakha babu, I have not done this intentionally.

Anirudh: You could have called me na? Okay leave it, why you are awake still?

Bondita: What to do sakha babu. I tried in lots of way but i couldn't sleep.

Anirudh: Why? Are you not comfortable with that bed? But I asked you earlier itself you said you are okay with that bed.

Bondita: Ila ila, bed is not the problem.

Anirudh: Then?

Bondita: I feel alone in my room. I am scared to sleep alone. In my house Lavanya akka used to be with me but here no one is with me.

Anirudh worries on hearing it.

Bondita: I thought of waking up but you told me already we can't sleep in one room. That's why I didn't disturbed you, Sakha Babu.

Anirudh looks at her silently.

Bondita: It's okay, this is my first day right I will try to adopt soon. My amma taught me to adopt in new places.