A way?

Batuk saved Bondita from that strange man but was saddened to know that Bondita lost  her memory.

Bondita's head ache makes her to scream.

Batuk: Boudi, Boudi, are you fine?

Bondita: I... I... Who are you? Where am I now? What place is this? Aaahhh, this pain!

She presses her head with both hands and sits down on the ground.

Batuk: Boudi, this is not looking good. Come with me. Let's go back to hospital.

Bondita: Hospital? For what? Why are you addressing me as your boudi? Who are you?

Batuk: This is not the time to explain, I dont even know whether you can understand everything now. Just come with me. Look here, your pati babu is also injured. He jumped into the river. We have to aid him in correct time.

Bondita looks at Anirudh and asks, "Pati babu?"

Batuk: Hn, boudi. You are his wife. He is your husband. You two are married.

Bondita: Married? I don't remember anything about marriage. You are lying. Just get rid off.

She tries to walk from there but an hand catches her hand.

Bondita feels a shock, her eyes widened. Some of her memories flashes in black and white.

Anirudh: Bond... Bondita...

Batuk: Dada, you are awake?

He nodded but he is weak.

Batuk: I didn't expect this from you dada. You always taught us not to take such kind a decision even if we go to dead bed. You always say killing ourselves is a biggest sin in the world. But today? What happened to you dada? Why you jumped into river?

Bondita: Jumped into river?

Anirudh looks at them quietly.

Batuk: Anyhow, now you two need medication. So just come with me. For sure, Kaka would have made the village go mad by searching for you.

~In Village~

Trilochan is looking for Anirudh and Bondita in all the places.

Another side, Somnath's family is also helping them to search.

Trilochan: If we are not finding out Bondita before sun set then I am sure, this village will go without food until we find Bondita.

Bihari: Malik ji, are you serious?

Trilochan: Yes, I damn serious. Bihari, ask the ration controller not to supply any rations until Bondita comes home.

Bihari thinks: This is not good, Malik ji is going crazy. We have to find choti malkin as soon as possible.

On other side, Kalindi and Devi are searching for Bondita.

Kalindi: Why this girl is doing like this? What made her to escape from the hospital?

Devi: Whatever you will be happy now, hn na aachima?

Kalindi's face changed. She looks at her in silence.

Devi: This is what you wanted, right. You never let her to live in peace. From her childhood, you always wanted to treat her like your puppet! The puppet which does all your intentions!

Kalindi: Mind your words, Devi!

Devi: No I won't. I can't keep quiet hereafter. This all started from you only. Even though you were aware about Roy Chaudharys you let that marriage to happen. You never thought about Bondita's future. All you wanted is your revenge.