Bondita saves Anirudh

Bondita gave her gold bangle to Anirudh to sell it and make money for Girls clothes however Anirudh hesitated it first he gets it from her as a loan.

Meanwhile, girls are invited to attend Shrad puja of Bondita, everyone except Bondita went there.

With much shocking to Bondita, Devi came and told her about her photo being hanged on wall with garland around it.

~In orphanage~

Bondita is shocked to hear it.

Devi: Bondita, everywhere is your photo along with garland. I told you na something is wrong here. According them, you are dead.

Bondita's eyes filled tears, she can't believe anything. She is confused too.

Devi: And yeah, I think today they are going to do your shrad puja.

Bondita without saying anything runs towards Haveli. Devi follows her.

~In Haveli~

Pandit is preparing everything for Puja.

Trilochan: Bihari.... Where are you?

Bihari came running there.

Trilochan: Everything is fine hn na?

Bihari: I hope Malik ji. Girls from home also arrived.

Trilochan: Acha, give them something to eat. And yes, no family members should eat anything before puja completes including Shivani.

Bihari nodded.

Trilochan: Where is Anirudh? Ask him to come down soon. Auspicious time is going to start.

Bihari nodded and went from there. Meanwhile, Kanika, Somnath, Shivani and Batuk gathered there.

~In room~

Anirudh is crying to the core by hugging Bondita's photo.

Bihari came there and knocked the door.

Anirudh didn't respond.

Bihari: Chota malik, everyone are waiting for you. Please come down.

Anirudh: Nahiiiii... How will my heart bear it? I can't, Bihari, I am not coming.

Bihari worries. He signals Trilochan about this.

Trilochan: Someone please go and bring him down.

Batuk: Kaka, I will.

He went upstairs and knocks Anirudh's room door.

In this time, Bondita and Devi arrives there.

Devi entered the Haveli but Bondita stopped at gates itself.

Devi: What happened? Come inside and stop these things.

She steps in with tears full eyes.

Devi: Look, everywhere is your photo.

Bondita is shattered to the core, she looks around Haveli.

Tears rolls down from her eyes on looking at Trilochan.

She thinks of her sweet memories with Trilochan in her past.

Meanwhile, Batuk convinces Anirudh to come down.

Anirudh finally opened the door. He is in full white and white with Bondita's photo in his arms.

Batuk gets the photo from him and asks him to come down.

Bondita looks at everything silently with heavy heart. She is confused to the core.

Her eyes turned towards Anirudh, she steps forward towards the stairs.