Saudamini in danger

Batuk caught Saudamini in gun point. Now she is unable to escape from him.

Saudamini: If you desired to kill me then do it. I too want to die. I am tired of running from you people.

Batuk: I won't give you a very simple death. After all, you are the only reason for Roy Chaudharys today's condition. You even spoilt peace of our village. You don't deserve a quick death.

Mini looks on. Batuk ties her hands with a strong rope and even pastes tape on her mouth.

Batuk: Now Village will decide your punishment.

He drags her out meanwhile Krishn stops him.

Krishn: Where are you taking her? Take me too. I am bored here.

Batuk: What happened to him?

Mini: Your Boudi is the reason.

Batuk: What?!

Mini: She beaten him up very badly and pushed him to the floor that he now lost all of his memories.

Batuk: I see. She wouldn't have done this purposely. He would have tried to hurt her and that's why she punished him.

Mini: Whatever!

Batuk: So I can't him here alone. He too deserves the same you deserve.

Mini looks on. Batuk asks his friend to tie him up. His friend did it. They two dragged Mini and Krishn out of the mansion vigorously.

~In Haveli~

Anirudh is speaking with decorators about Trilochan's birthday. Bondita peeks in.

Bondita: Birthday? Whose birthday? Yours? Mine?

Anirudh: It's Kaka's! Day after tomorrow is his birthday.

Bondita: That Rakshas Uncle's birthday?

Anirudh smiled and nodded.

Bondita: Why you are planning to celebrate his birthday? I mean, he is very rough and tough who would like to speak with him? Who would like to enjoy birthday with him?

Anirudh looks at her quietly.

Bondita: What happened?

Anirudh thinks: I wish you could be the old Bondita. The one who loves Kaka more than we does. If you are the old one then you would have started decorating this Haveli on your own.

Bondita: Speak up. What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like this? Oh, ok! I scolded your Kaka that's why you are taunting me inside your mind right?

He nods no.

Bondita: Then?

Anirudh: Wait, let me explain you later. First of all let's send off this decorators.

He then deals with decorators while Bondita also listening to them carefully. Decorators walked out.

Trilochan comes inside the haveli while the walks out. He looks at them weirdly and passed to Anirudh.

Bondita whispers: Here comes your Rakshas Kaka!

Anirudh whispers: Sssh!!

Trilochan: What is going on here? Anirudh, is there any good news? Why you called for Decors?

Bondita: Don't you know it... It is for your....

Anirudh: Kaka...!

Bondita stopped revealing and looks at Anirudh. He nods no.

Trilochan: What's with you two? What are you trying to hide?

Anirudh: Nothing Kaka. I just wanted to decorate this Haveli. Just because... Huh...

Trilochan: Just because what?

Anirudh: Huh... Hn, it's been a very long time since we decorated this Haveli. Look, this Haveli seems like a boodh bungalow now. And yeah, our Bondita returned to us and that's why I wanted to decorate this Haveli.

Trilochan: Waah Anirudh! Sometimes you use your mind too. I have been thinking about this from the day bondita arrived here but due to some reasons I totally forgot about it.

Anirudh gave a smile.

Trilochan: Fine then, I will go continue my works and yes, if Batuk come here then ask him to meet me.

Anirudh nodded, He left.

Bondita: Anirudh, why are you lying to your Rakshas Kaka? It's for his birthday only right?

Anirudh: Hn, Bondita but we can't expose this to him now. It's a kind of surprise.

Bondita: Surprise? By the way who is Bondita? Is she your guest? Is she here? Why rakshas Kaka was speaking about her?

Anirudh: Bondita???... Huh, she is an important member in our family.

Bondita: Really? Who is she? I haven't seen her since I came here. And you too called me as Bondita many times by mistake.

Anirudh: Mistake? Me huh?

Bondita nodded yes.

Anirudh: Yeah, yeah mistake only. My life is full of mistakes. What to do? Okay leave it, you promise me. You should reveal about our surprise to Kaka.

Bondita: But why? It's for him only right?

Anirudh: Hn, but I told you na it's a kind a surprise. Now say what gift are you going to buy him?

Bondita: Gift huh? Why should I? He is Rakshas Kaka.

Anirudh nodded no. By this time Batuk enters the Hall with a huge noise.

Batuk: Roy Chaudharys assemble! We have got a big prize to deal with.

Anirudh and Bondita looks at him only to get shocked.

He is holding Saudamini in gun point and his friend is holding Krishn.

Anirudh couldn't believe his eyes. Bondita on seeing Krishn starts to get some flashy memories in B&W. She holds on her head and closed her eyes.

On hearing Batuk's voice, Somnath, Kannika, Shivani, Trilochan came out from their rooms.

Binoy is shocked to see Saudamini there. He is in room itself.

Trilochan: Sauda... Mini..?

Anirudh: Impossible!

Batuk: So here we have the biggest criminals of Tulsipur. Ms. Saudamini and Mr. Krishn Dev.

Anirudh: What's going here? How? How come?

Mini looks at Anirudh. He is stun shocked. Meanwhile Bondita faints.

Anirudh: Bondita...!

He caught her. Trilochan and others comes down from the first floor to hall.

Saudamini looks at everyone in fear.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️