A Check for Anirudh

Anirudh is in exam hall to give his entrance exam. Meanwhile some mysterious things happen to Trilochan and Bondita.

~In Anmol's house~

Tears rolls down from Bondita's eyes. She holds her damaged mangalsutra in hands.

Bondita: Pati babu...

She is scared to the core.

Pinky looks at Bondita's tears and came near her.

Pinky: Bondita, why you are crying?

Bondita: Pat... Pati babu...

Pinky: The one who came with you?

Bondita nods yes.

Pinky: Okay, so now why you are crying?

Bondita: Pinky, my mangalsutra got damaged. This is not a good sign for our relationship, pinky.

Pinky couldn't understand anything, Bondita worries.

~In Exam hall~

Anirudh is looking at the instruction paper with a disappointment.

Invigilator: I hope you all read the instructions. So if you want an admission in barrister college then you must abide by the rules given. You can start write now.

Everyone opened their answer sheet and started writing. But Anirudh is still looking at the instruction paper.

Anirudh: Durga ma, what new problem is this? Candidates should be unmarried???

He recalls his marriage and worries.

Invigilator: Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, why you are still looking at the instruction paper? Do you have any doubts?

Anirudh nods no slowly.

Invigilator: Then start writing. I won't give extra time. Only 1 and half hours.

Anirudh nodded and took his answer paper.

Anirudh thinks: What will I do now? Even if I get pass in this exam they won't give me admission.

He looks here and there in upset face.

~In Tulsipur~

Trilochan is doing puja.

Bihari: Malik ji, this is not our usual puja time.

Trilochan: Hn, Bihari. But veil of Durga ma fell down. This is an abshagun. I don't know what is going to happen. Is our family in risk or something else going to happen?

Dummmm...

A huge noise from Anirudh's room. Trilochan and Bihari rushed there.

Bondita's sindoor box fell down and sindoor is scattered all over the floor.

This made Trilochan's doubts stronger.

Bihari: Malik ji, don't imagine unwanted things. Look there, it is because of that lizard only. Wait, let me clean it.

He went out to bring broom.

Trilochan: Durga ma, what are you insisting me? Please tell me clearly, what is happening in my house?

He sat down there itself and worries.

~In exam hall~

Anirudh finished his exam but he is not happy. His mind is completly drenched in that 7th rule.

Invigilator: I ask candidates not to move from here. Principal will come to check your certificates. So stay in your place.

He said and left the place with  answer sheets.