Bondita in danger

Bhaumik adviced Anirudh to spend some time with Bondita as she really longs for his love. Anirudh accepted Bhaumik's words and decides to go to Bondita.

On other hand, Bondita received a arrow with a death note for Anirudh and Bhaumik.

As she knew that they two are going to Register office, she is now scared and wanted to save two of them.

She leaves the house immediately without even telling to her maa.

~On road~

Bondita: No matter what, I will save my appa and pati babu. I will not let that stranger to lay hands on them. Bondita, run fast, fast as much you can. You should catch them before they could reach railway station.

She runs fast as much as she can.

Meanwhile Anirudh enters the house and searches for Bondita.

Anirudh: Bondita... Bondita... Where are you, Bondita?

Sumati: Anirudh, what are you doing here? You are supposed to go with your mama to register office right?

Anirudh: Hn, Sasu ma but Mama told me to go to home. By the way, where is Bondita?

Sumati: Is she not in the room?

Anirudh: No.

Sumati thinks on.

Anirudh: Did she gone somewhere?

Sumati: I... I don't know... She didn't told me anything.

Anirudh: Okay, not a problem. She would have went to her school, may be to teach kids.

Sumati: But Anirudh today is an holiday.

Anirudh: Yeah, but still I will go and check for her. Or else I will check for her in market.

Sumati nodded, Anirudh left the place.

On other hand, Bondita is in railway station searching for Bhaumik and Anirudh.

Bondita: Am I late? Did their train departed? No, I should stop them. Durga ma, help me please.

She runs and here and there to search them. Suddenly an hand pulled her aside to a narrow path.

Bondita is shocked to look at that man. It's none other than one of her village person. His name is Adik.

Bondita: You?!

Adik pressed intoxicated kerchief on her face. Soon, she fainted. He covered her with sack and left the place along with her.

Bhaumik crosses this man but he didn't paid attention as Adik behaved normal. After few minutes Bhaumik's train arrived, he got into it and left the place.

Anirudh is searching for Bondita in the school in which she works as a teacher. Principal says she is not here and today is an holiday. Worried by this Anirudh, he decides to check for her in market.

Adik took Bondita to his house and removed the sack. She is still unconscious.

Adik: No one will stop me today. Today I will kill you, Bondita. You are the reason for my brother's disappearance. Before he left Madras, he told us that he will return only with you but... He is missing for the past 1 month. No contact, no nothing. You are the only reason that i lost my brother today. You need a punishment. I will kill you today.

He goes to kitchen and takes out a sharp knife and comes out.

Adik: How shall I start? I can't you peaceful death, I want to kill you inch by inch. I want to hear your scream. I want to look your tears. I want to torture you inch by inch. I don't want your death to occur so easily.

He smirked cunningly by going near her with that sharp knife. He places the knife near her throat and looks at her face.

Adik: I thought you are brilliant but no. You stupid, you fell for my trap. I know you will come out of your house if I use Anirudh and your father's name. That's why I sent you a note.

He smirked. She is in deep unconscious state.

Adik: My poor Bondita, today is your last day but my sad you can't even open your eyes now to say your last wish. So sad! That medicine is strong, you can't open your eyes for the next 4 hours. But within that you will sleep permanently.

He laughs deviously. He slides the knife slowly down. His eyes are looking at her face.

Adik: Not to blame, now i understood why brother was mad at you. Your beauty! Your skin!

His point of view changes.

Adik: Anyhow you are going to die, before that let me have some fun which my brother couldn't.

He smiled cunningly and took her to his room and put her on the bed. He looks at her without blinking his eyes for a while.

On other hand, Anirudh search for her in market.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️