Manorama exposes a truth

Manorama confronted Anirudh and Saudamini in a mystery figure and made Mini to run away from there.

She is now aiding Anirudh his wounds which is made by her arrows.

Anirudh: Why did you attacked me like this?

Manorama: First answer my question. What is your problem?

Anirudh: What?!

Manorama: How dare you to meet another woman in private when you are already married? Do you think women are men's toys?

Anirudh: Hey shut up! Don't you ever talk like this again.

Manorama: Then how to talk? Teach me, Anirudh. Teach me. You left your little wife in your house without even caring about her and enjoying here with another woman? Wow, Khub balo!

Anirudh: Everything started because of you. Everything is because of you.

He growls like a beast.

Manorama: Growl high as much you can. I am not afraid of these silly things.

Anirudh: Why you kidnapped Bondita on that day? You was the reason for this stupid marriage. Now everyone are noosing my neck.

Manorama: Htt, shut up! I kidnapped her to save her from that molester Vikram. Who told you to bump in between? Infact I must shout at you for spoiling my plans.

Anirudh: Molester? Plans? What was your plan? Isn't he your husband?

Manorama: Nahi!

Anirudh: Then why did you lied me on that day? You two were in a photo also right?

Manorama: That photo is a fake one just to catch him. He is a culprit. That's all i can say now.

Anirudh: Please, please tell me clearly. If he is a culprit then why bhaumik ji accepted the proposal? Why they thought to ruin Bondita's life?

Manorama: Warey wah! Suddenly why you are concerning about Bondita?

Anirudh became silent.

Manorama: This is just a wooden arrow wound, so it won't last for more days. I have aided it well, within 1 or 2 days wounds will be alright.

Anirudh: Don't change the topic, Manorama.

Manorama: Now why you want to know about Bondita? You said she is not your wife just zimmedari. You have an affair with another girl here. Then why the hell you want to know about it?

Anirudh: Because Bondita is my responsibility now. I have all the rights to know about her.

Manorama smirked and nods no.

Anirudh: Tell me what is hidden behind Bondita's marriage? Who is that Vikram? Who are you? Why you are in Bondita's life?

Manorama: What you are going to do with these information? You go and enjoy with that girl, the one who left you in mid of forest to save herself. You don't have to care about Bondita here after.

She starts to walk but Anirudh stopped her by blocking the way.

Anirudh: Without clearing my doubts, you can't leave.

Manorama thinks on. Anirudh glares.

Anirudh: Speak up something for god's sake. How do you know Bondita? Are you connected to their family?

Manorama: I don't even know who they are.

Anirudh: Then why you care for Bondita?

Manorama: I saw their wedding invitation in news paper. That vikram is a criminal. He already molested many girls in name of marriage then he abandoned them. Randomly I came to their house to save the bride but then only I came to know one thing that my past is connected with Bondita.

Anirudh: What?! How?

Manorama: A bomb blasted in a temple before 3 years and I was stuck inside, when everyone tried to escape themself a tiny hands held my hands tightly. Even though her hands are little, her courage and brave in her eyes are high. She helped me to get rid off from that reck.

Anirudh: Was that Bondita?

Manorama nods yes.

Manorama: Before thanking her, her maa came and rescued her from there. It happened before 3 years.  From that day, I was searching for her to pay back her help.

Anirudh: Really! You want me to believe this stupid story? You are lying. If you knew Bondita before itself then why did you asked about her to herself on that day?

Manorama: Just for a clarification. Do you think I would remember her face even after 3 years? After seeing her maa only i remembered everything.

Anirudh: If this is true then you did a great job. You saved Bondita from that beast.

Manorama: Yes, my unfortunate, I saved her only to see her life being ruined by another beast.

Anirudh: Hn, ah, wait, what? Hey, are you telling about me?

Manorama smirked.

Anirudh: What have I did? I gave her life by saving her.

Manorama: Saved her for what? I myself would have done it after exposing that Vikram. But you stepped in and ruined everything.

Anirudh: She is happy here. But sometimes she cries for her amma. She is a small girl right that's why she can't overcome the memories of her family.

Manorama: Happy? You saw it?

Anirudh's eyebrows shrunk.

Manorama: You are torturing her in name of zimmedari.

Anirudh is shocked.

Manorama: I wonder whether you really know the meaning of zimmedari or not. I accept that you can't consider her as your wife but atleast you must have some responsibility. You failed to take care of her, you failed to protect her, you failed in everything.

Anirudh nods no.

Manorama: You failed! You never care of Bondita now a days, all you care is that stupid girl who left you alone in the forest even after seeing your wounds. If she really loves you then she would have surrendered to me to release you but she escaped brilliantly.

Anirudh thinks on.

Manorama: If it was Bondita there then I am sure, she would have died right there to save you. You know why?

He nods no with guilty face.

Manorama: Because you are everything to her. You are her pati babu, you are her sakha babu, you are her world. Have you ever thought for a second, what that small girl will do alone in this new Village? All she knows here is only you. Only "YOU".

Anirudh's eyes filled with tears.

Manorama: Now also I am sure, once you go home her heart will break into pieces after seeing your wounds. She will cry more than you cried. Because, you are her world Anirudh! But that's fine she is an innocent small girl, you don't have to care about it. Go and wander behind your so called "love".

Anirudh thinks of his memories with Bondita and cries.

Manorama: Whenever Bondita is in trouble, I will be there. Samjhi?

Anirudh was about ask something but she fled away. With confusions and guilt he walks to his house.

~In house~

Everyone went to sleep, it's 10 pm.

Bondita is waiting in gate way for her pati babu with a sleepy face.

Anirudh arrives there. He looks Bondita standing in cold.

Bondita: Pati babu.!!

She ran towards him.

Anirudh: Didn't you sleep yet? Why you are standing in this cold?

Bondita is shocked to see Anirudh's wound. He tries to hide it.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️