Bondita's haldi

Anirudh has got a way to meet Bondita again but this time he is not happy about meeting her but his only aim is to return back the money.

~In Das Haveli~

Bondita and Lavanya returns home. Aachi ma(Thaku ma) is sitting in a sofa with a pestle and mortar grinding up the turmeric for Bondita.

Lavanya: Achi ma, here is our Bondita. I found her near post office. She told me that she was waiting for a friend.

Bondita fears of aachi ma thinking that she is going to punish her hard.

Kalindi: Bondita, go get ready soon. Auspicious time is going on.

Bondita and Lavanya are surprised as Kalindi didn't scold them.

Using this chance, Bondita silently goes to her room. Lavanya followed her.

~In room~

Saree and jewellery are kept ready on Bondita's dressing table. She is very sad on looking at it.

Sumati comes there.

Sumati: Bondita, where did you went in this early morning? You know na today is your nalangu and you are roaming here and there without paying attention. Go get ready soon.

Bondita stands quite.

Sumati: Lavanya, deck up soon.

She said and went out but stopped in mid and turns back towards Bondita.
She could clearly understood that Bondita is unhappy.

Sumati thinks: What to do Chellam? Your life is in risk. If you get married then you will have a permanent partner to take care of you. All i pray is that your husband should always stand by you. He should be with you even in darkness.

Her eyes filled with tears but she hides it.

Bondita thinks: Why Kadavule you didn't replied me yet? You want this marriage to be happened? If this is your firm decision then I am ready for this.

She furiously sits on the chair and starts to make up herself.

Lavanya thinks: When Anirudh returns to Madras Bondita will be a married one, infact she will not be in this house. He could not see her then.

She smiles to herself.

~In Tulsipur~

Anirudh calls Bihari to his room. Bihari goes there with a cup of tea.

Bihari: Tell me chota malik, you want me to do something?

Anirudh: Hn, will you stand by me?

Bihari: Yes, that is my duty. You need my help?

Anirudh: Hn Bihari. Book tickets for Madras.

Bihari: What?? Why?

Anirudh: Why means? Don't you need me to settle the debts to periya ayya?

Bihari: Yes you must but did you made the amount? But within a night how did you got that much money?

Anirudh: Still i don't have money but soon I will get.

Bihari: How?

Anirudh: Let's sneak into RC Haveli tonight. There in Gazana we have the money right?

Bihari: Hey bhagavan, are you coming to say that we are going to rob?

Anirudh: Arey, taking money from own house will not be considered as robbery.

Bihari: Then why to go there in night time? Why can't we take the money in day time?

Anirudh: Bewakoof Bihari, if we go there in morning then Kaka would find us. Then whole village will come to know about our debts. Do you want Kaka to bend down before others?

Bihari: No, never! I can't see him like that.

Anirudh: Hn, then?

Bihari: But chota malik, what if Kaka itself finds us? Already he said no for you to go to Madras.

Anirudh: I will convince him. Did you forgot the agreement? How can I marry their servants, I mean their servants are underaged. Which will then become a child marriage.

Bihari thinks on.

Anirudh: Help me in this Bihari. I will buy you calcutta paan.

Bihari: Really?? Then I accept this deal. I will help you chota malik, now itself I will go to railway station and will book our tickets.

He ran away from there. Anirudh laughs.

Anirudh thinks: By day after tomorrow I will clear the debts and I will also return back Bondita's bangle. She will be very excited to see me back. And yes, I must go with a pot of roshogulle to her. Because it will be our last meeting, may be.

He looks at her bangle and smiled. Beside the bangle, Saudamini's letter is there. Anirudh takes it.

Anirudh: I haven't read this till now. How did I forgot this?

He opened it and starts to read it. He blushed slightly with a small smile.

Anirudh and Saudamini are childhood friends but now they are seperated as Saudamini's family shifted to Italy. They used to communicated via phone when they were in Haveli but now they are passing letters as Anirudh don't have telephone.

Anirudh: I am waiting for this day only since my child hood.

Something made him happy after reading the letter.

Anirudh: Mini, your Anirudh is waiting for you. Come fast, and your good time we are going to be a Roy Chaudhary again.

He speaks to himself and smiles a bit. 

~In Das haveli~

Lavanya brings out Bondita out of the room. Everyone gathered there are stunned by Bondita's simple beauty.

Kalindi: Here came out bride. Come Bondita, sit here.

She shows her the small stool. Bondita goes there and sits on it with an upset face.

Her upset face is clearly visible to everyone as she refuses to look at the people gathered there.

Aachi maa whispers: Heyyy, did you swallowed a bitter rasgulle? Why you are making others to gossip about your sad face? Smile widely. No body should speak bad about your behaviours. If you fail to keep up the decorum then you will know what punishment you will get.

She said to her furiously and gives a fake smile on guests. Bondita tries harder to hide her disappointment.

Aachi ma: Then why you all are waiting for? Groom has sent turmeric. Let's start the function.

She begins the ceremony by applying Haldi on Bondita's cheeks.

The ceremony started to Proceed on. Same happens in Vikram's house.

~In Tulsipur~

Bihari comes back with tickets.

Anirudh: Thank God, we got it.

Bihari: Last two tickets and luckily we got it. And the main thing is we have train at early morning, tomorrow. Chota malik, we have only less time to take the money and to convince Malik ji. What's your plan?

Anirudh thinks on.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️