Bondita's dream

Train landed in Bengal station. From there Anirudh and Bondita took a rikshaw to reach Tulsipur.

~In House~

Batuk notices their arrival.

Batuk: Aagayi, dada. Aagayi Boudi! Kaka, come out soon.

Trilochan arrived there. Anirudh and Bondita smiled at them.

Batuk: Haiyya, they reached here. Boudi, I missed you a lot. I missed your kheer and prashad a lot.

Bondita: I too missed you, Batuk.

Trilochan: Anirudh, what is that in your shoulder?

Anirudh: Kaka... Woh... Hn, I got cut in train's rod mistakenly.

Trilochan: Where ever you go you will return with  wound always! I think wounds like you a lot.

Anirudh gave a fake smile.

Trilochan: Ajao, inside.

They all went in.

~In Hall~

Batuk is researching their luggages eagerly. But only disappointment is there.

Batuk: Boudi, where are the things I asked you to buy for me?

Bondita: Batuk, actually...

Anirudh: Batuk, we didn't even attended the Puja.

Trilochan: Hn, I heard about the cancellation of Puja. Thank God you two came safely from that rain and thunderstorm.

Bondita: I am sorry, Batuk. I will ask Pati babu to buy your favourite things from our local shop. Theek hain?

Batuk: Uh Oh! Fine!

Anirudh and Bondita went to their room.

Trilochan thinks: They two are fine only then why Durga ma's veil fell down? Did she insisted me about Anirudh's cut? But there is nothing to worry about it.

He looks on.

~In AniDita's room~

Anirudh is arranging his files in the cupboard again. Bondita is segregating the luggages.

Bondita noticed pinky's one of the dolls inside her luggage with a letter.

Bondita: Pati babu, look here. Pinky's doll.

Anirudh: Huh I think it came to us mistakenly. Give it to me, let me return it to her via courier.

Bondita: Here is a letter too.

Anirudh: Letter?!

He got it from her and opened it.

In letter: Dear friend, our meeting was quite small but you gave me a good memories. After a very long years, I was happy. Thank you so much, bondita. I don't know when will we meet again. So I am sending you my doll with you. Have it as my memory. With love, Pinky Singh.

Bondita gets excited on hearing it.

Anirudh: Bondita, this doll is for you only. Pinky sent this.

Bondita: Pati babu, I told you na we became friends.

She took the doll in her hands and hugged it. Anirudh smiled.

Bondita: Will you please write a reply letter to her?

Anirudh: Sure, Bondita. She will be happy if she recieves your letter.

Bondita nodded in excitement. Anirudh took a paper and searches for a pen.