Aim or Responsibility?

Somnath yelled at Bondita that she can't be his boudi as he thinks only Saudamini in that place. While Bondita questions about Saudamini, Anirudh sent her to room and confronted Somnath.

~In Anirudh's House~

It's 7 pm. Bihari enters the house with cash box from shop.

Trilochan: Why this much late Bihari? Anirudh arrived earlier, i thought you would have also went to your house.

Bihari: Anirudh babu is here only hn?

Trilochan: Why you are asking in a doubt? He will be here only where else he can go?

Bihari nods no and gives him the cash box.

Trilochan gets it and started counting it.

Trilochan: What is this, the same money is here which I counted in morning? Only 2 ana is extra here.

Bihari: It only will be there, Malik ji. Afternoon only one costumer arrived. Actually many of them might be arrived but I may not have noticed them as I was busy inside making jalebi. So they would thought that shop is closed and went without buying sweets.

Trilochan: You didn't notice means? Where was Anirudh then? Was he sleeping in the shop?

Bihari: Nahi, Malik ji. He was not even in the shop.

Trilochan: What?!

Bihari: Visu Babu family is here.

Trilochan is shocked.

Bihari: Along with Saudamini!

Trilochan: Durga ma, what play is this? Why you brought that girl here now?

Bihari: Afternoon fully Anirudh Babu was in her house only.

Trilochan's BP raises.

Bihari: Visu Babu was telling him to save his daughter's life. Then only chota malik went behind him.

Trilochan: What she is upto Bihari? Tomorrow is Bondita's challenge day. Does that girl know about Bondita?

Bihari: May be, yes!

Trilochan nods no in an upset face.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh found something he wanted in newspaper. His face showed his happiness.

Anirudh: Entrance test for Barrister degree??!

He keeps on looking at that advertisement in paper.

Anirudh: I am waiting for this only. How to apply for this exam? Where is it happening?

He looks on.

Anirudh: Tomorrow is the last date for application?! Oh god, why I am stuck in between now? How will go to post office to apply for this exam? I must be with Bondita tomorrow.

He worryingly thinks on.

~In Saudamini's house~

Mini wantedly called a servant and started speaking with her to know more about Bondita's challenge.

Mini: I heard something, is that true? Tomorrow this village is going to challenge Anirudh's wife?

Servant: Chota Malkin, don't you know about it? Whole village is waiting for that day only. Anirudh babu married a madrasi girl. How can we accept her in our Village? That's why people all joined together and challenged her.

Mini: What is it? What should she do tomorrow?

Servant explained her everything. Mini smiled cunningly.

Mini: Anyone can question her?

Servant: Hn chota Malkin, anyone can question her. She must answer all our questions. This challenge is just to ensure whether she learnt our tradition or not.

Mini nodded with a evil smile.

~In Anirudh's house~

Anirudh came out of his room with matress to sleep. His mind is now completely confused.

Anirudh thinks: My studies or my responsibility? Studies or responsibility? Oh god, give me a solution. I am confused. After so long, barrister college is going to make admissions. If I miss it now then I have to wait for 4 years.

He keeps on thinking about it and went to sleep.

Slowly, it became morning.

Trilochan is excited for this day, he does a special puja. Bondita is standing by. Batuk is also there.

Trilochan: Bahu, pray to god very well. Today is your day.

Bondita smiled and blows the shank loudly.

Anirudh came out of his room in confusion.

Trilochan: Ah, someone told that he will be presented in all day puja. Only words not in actions!

He gave prashad to him. He accepts it and started to pray.

Anirudh thinks: Durga ma, you know how much I am confused now. One side my responsibility another side my dream. What will I choose now? Just show me the way.

Trilochan: Pray well that no evil should enter in mandap today.

Anirudh: Evil?

Trilochan: Hn, today Bondita's test is going to happen in mandap near the temple. Many people are ready to question her. But you know what, I heard that a evil has arrived to Tulsipur.

Anirudh looks at him silently.

Bondita: Evil? Kaka sasurji, will it haunt us?

Trilochan: Nahi Bahu, if it thinks to haunt us then durga ma will haunt it.

He said by staring at Anirudh. He understood about what Trilochan is speaking.

Bondita: Shall we go to mandap now Kaka sasurji?

Trilochan: Wait, wait. Let the sun rise up. Sarpanch will come and inform us. Then we shall go. Bahu, you remember everything na?

Bondita: Hn, Kaka sasurji.

Trilochan: Okay, lets have a quick revision. Tell me Durga ma strotra.

She recites it. Anirudh is thinking about that advertisement.

Trilochan: Accha! Now tell me husband's brother is known as what?

Bondita: Devar!

Trilochan: Khub balo, husband's uncle?

Bondita: Haha, Kaka sasurji!!

Trilochan: Mmm, well. Tell me all the relations in bangla now.

Bondita started to say. Anirudh went to his room.

Trilochan thinks: Why he is looking confused? What is he upto? If he drags any problem today then I am sure I will tear that Saudamini. Because she will be reason for everything.

He glares at Anirudh.

~In Room~

Anirudh is looking at the advertisement.

Anirudh: You don't have enough time, think fast. Your dreams or responsibility?

He grabs his hair and thinks deeply by looking at roof.

Anirudh: Barrister! Barrister degree is important to me now. Bondita will be here only but today is the last day to apply for entrance test. Anyhow, Bondita will win this challenge. Kaka and Bihari is here to help her. Let me go and apply for this. I have to achieve my dreams.

He closed the news paper, opened his cupboard and took all the essentials like photo, school certificates and all to apply for the entrance test.

Meanwhile, Bondita and Trilochan are eagerly waiting for sun rise.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️