Poor Anirudh!

It's afternoon 2 pm.

~In RC haveli~

Trilochan thinking deeply about pandits saying. He is just sitting in sofa and staring at the floor.

Batuk comes there.

Batuk: Kaka, my school is arranging a trip for us. We are going to Krishna nagar for 2 days. So I just want some money.

Trilochan didn't respond him as he was thinking.

Batuk: Kaka....

He touched his shoulder, Trilochan jerked.

Batuk: Are you fine?

Trilochan: Batuk, tomorrow we will get a solution na?

Batuk: For what?

Trilochan: Why our Bahu soul is angry on us? Why she is trying to hurt us?

Batuk: Oh you are thinking about it still? Leave it, Kaka.

Trilochan: How can i leave it? This is a serious issue, Batuk. You don't know about souls that have vengeance on people. We must make her soul to rest or else somebody may else will use her soul for black magics.

Batuk started to laugh, Trilochan looks confused.

Batuk: Black magic? Oh come on, Kaka. I don't believe in these things.

Trilochan: But i do believe!! You guys are just chilling around without caring about this.

Batuk nods and walks from there. Trilochan looks at Bondita's photo and worries.

~In Ashram~

Anirudh is sitting silently. He is also thinking about that pandit's words.

Bondita and Devi looks at him from their room.

Devi: Why he is sitting like a statue? Go and speak with him, Bondita.

Bondita: What to speak?

Devi: What means? Don't you have anything to speak with him?

Bondita: I have lots of things to share with him not as Anita but as Bondita. For that to happen, first of all, i must reveal that mystery woman and fake pandit.

Devi: When are we going to start our plan?

Bondita: Today night, we are going to RC haveli.

Devi: Why night? Let's do it now itself.

Bondita: No, if we have to trap a criminal then we must work like a criminal. I have seen many times, that mystery woman checks at pati babu often. And I am damn sure, she will come to RC haveli tonight also.

Devi nodded.

Bondita: But before na, let me play with pati babu now.

She goes to her cupboard.

Devi: What you gonna do?

Bondita: Wait and watch.

She does make up which looks very funny. Like, excess powder, lipstick drawn darkly, clumsy eye liner.

She turned towards Devi after doing this.

Devi: What is this, Bondita? Are you okay?

Bondita smiled.

Devi: Are you going to console him or to terrify him? Why you are looking like a ghost?

Bondita didn't replied anything but she straightly goes to Anirudh.

Devi thinks: Confirm, she will get punishment today!!!

Anirudh is lying on the table using his one hand as a pillow. His face is not fully on the table. He is just lying like looking at the floor but with closed eyes.