Somnath accepts to go Tulsipur

Trilochan learns the truth of Anita aka Bondita. He accepts to return to Tulsipur.

Evryone are packing their luggages happily, Bondita also helps them.

~In room~

Bondita is clearing all the stuffs from Shivani's room

Bondita: Ayyo appa, these many things within a week. Even I was not using these many toys when I was a child. Even now i am a child only but still... My hip is breaking... Ufff... I should have taken another room to clean.

She keeps on hands her waist and relaxes. Anirudh comes there.

Anirudh: Is everything ready, Bondita? Shall we move?

He entered the room and accidently stepped on a toy which made a sound.

Bondita jerked and turned towards him. The room was mess even though Bondita tried to clear it.

Anirudh: Arey, what is this? Till now you didn't cleaned this room? Accha, I guessed... Instead of packing the stuffs you sat and played with them, right?

Bondita: Whaat?! Pati babu, come.... Come closer na...

Anirudh: Closer??!

His eyebrows lifted and he looked here and there.

Bondita: Aiyoo, come here and see then you will know what works I have did so far.

Anirudh went near her and looked at the box.

Bondita: See, I am filling this box since last hour. I thought i packed everything but look at room still there are many things. What will choti bondita do with her choti hands now?

Anirudh started giggle.

Bondita: Why are you laughing?

Anirudh: Everything is okay, but shall I know who is choti here?

He laughs again.

Bondita: Me!!! Look, my choti hands are getting hurt.

She showed her hands to him. He couldn't control his laugh.

Bondita: My pain looks like a joke to you?

She blows her face.

Anirudh: Ohhh, Bondita... Stop your dramas. Nataunki... Badamash... Pack evrything quick.

Bondita: Acchha.... You are telling na, come and do it then.

She walks out of room but got slipped by a toy.

Anirudh: Heyyy!!

He caught her perfectly. Bondita looks at him without even blinking her eyes. He too!

Anirudh bends even more down towards her cheeks with closed eyes... Bondita too closed her eyes with a bit of smile mixed with shyness.

Thuddddd.... A huge noise. These two jerked and opened their eyes. She rose up from his arms and they ran to hall.

Anirudh: What happened? Is everything fine?

Somnath is standing there with a raged face.

Anirudh: Somnath?!

Somnath: Why the things in this house are being packed?

Anirudh: Somnath, I will explain you. Just listen...

Somnath: Kanika, I am asking to you only. Where things that supposed to be in the hall?

Kanika: Ji... Actually...

Anirudh: Somnath, listen to me. We are going to Tulsipur.

Somnath: Tulsipur??? I don't know any villages in that name.