Devi breaks the truth to Batuk

Police arrested Bondita because of Saudamini's sinister plans.

Now a chaos breaks out in Haveli.

~In haveli~

Trilochan is worrying on looking at the burnt part of Haveli.

Somnath: Thank God, we all are safe. Think what would have happened if we delayed even for a few minutes.

Trilochan: I never thought Anita would do this. Who is she? Why she did this to us?

Mini: Because she is greed. She wanted to marry Anirudh to become rich easily but I found her intentions thats why to escape from blames she tried to kill us.

Somnath: Day by day new problems. Kaka, I am done. I am leaving to Krishna nagar today itself. If I continue to be here even after these many wrecks then my life, my wife's life and my daughter's life will be in risk. I dont want that to happen.

He orders Kanika to pack up everything.

Mini thinks: Wow, everything is going good. I planned only to send that orphan out but now Somnath volunteering to leave. That is also good news only. If everybody leaves like this then only me and Anirudh will stay here. Only us!

She imagines being rich and being loved by Anirudh and smiled to herself.

Anirudh ran to his room and shuts it loud.

He is now completely confused of Anita's behaviours and intentions. He recalls each and every moment of being with her and raises questions to himself on why she tried to kill him.

On other hand, Batuk admits Kalindi in hospital and rushes doctors to treat her soon.

Set of doctors arrived and starts aiding her.

Everything happened in a single night!

It's morning 7 am. Batuk is still in hospital.

Devi wakes up with a heavy headache and wonders where Bondita is.

She comes out of ashram and looks for her in yard.

Devi thinks: Where did she went? Why head is paining like this?

Other girls too wakes up with heavy head pain. Devi thinks of drinking juice the last night.

Pratha: Aah, this pain. Suddenly why did i got head ache?

Navya: Even I too suffering the same pain.

Devi: Everyone are affected by head ache. This is not a coincident. Pratha, yesterday you gave us a juice right? Who prepared it?

Pratha: We don't know who prepared it but it was brought by Barrister Babu's friend.

Devi: Saudamini?

Pratha: Yeah!

Devi thinks: Oh shit! What is happening here and what was happened yesterday night? I thought i slept peacefully but how I understood from where I got that peaceful sleep. Mini mixed something in juice. Bondita is also missing.

She runs out of ashram in hurry to RC haveli.

~In hospital~

Kalindi opens her eyes. Batuk gets relieved to see her normal.

Batuk: Ji, are you okay now? Don't be afraid.

Kalindi: Bon.. Bondita...

She murmured. Batuk's face changed on hearing it.

Kalindi: Bondita... Where are you?

Batuk: Bondita?!

Kalindi closed her eyes again. He is shocked as well as confused.