Bondita's marriage date

Anirudh and Trilochan got their Haveli papers and now only governor's sign is left. If governor signs their paper then Roy Chaudharys will come to power again.

~In RC house~

Batuk, Bihari and Somnath are eagerly waiting for their arrival.

Batuk: Dada aagayi....

They three rose up from the floor, Batuk ran to them.

Anirudh: Arey Batuk, come slowly.

Batuk: Dada, are going to our haveli? Are we going to become zamindars again? Tell me na, I can't wait.

Anirudh: We got our haveli back batuk.

They three are very happy on hearing it.

Bihari: I told you na Anirudh Babu, soon Malik ji will become zamindar again. I can't wait to get into that Haveli.

Anirudh: Wait, wait. There are still some things to be done before entering our haveli.

Somnath: What is there still?

Anirudh: If we have to gain powers then we need governor's sign. I don't know where he is now and how I am going to get it.

Bihari: Oh!!

Trilochan: Don't worry, Anirudh. God is seeing everything. We will regain our powers and respect from the people.

Anirudh: I hope, Kaka.

Batuk: Then I can go to school like all others. Dada, will you join me in school?

Anirudh: Sure, Batuk. After entering our haveli my first work will be that only. You must attend your school.

Somnath: Thank God, I need not to work in that Mill here after. I will continue my studies and will complete my schooling.

Anirudh smiled.

Trilochan: Come lets have dinner. We shall speak about it afterwards.

They all nodded and went to eat dinner.

~In Das Haveli~

Sumati, Bhaumik are sitting in sofa and discussing about Bondita's marriage suddenly their telephone rings.

Bhaumik attends it.

Bhaumik: Helo?

Vikram's mom: It's me, Vikram's amma.

Bhaumik: Oh yes, sammandhi(Samadan). We were waiting for your phone only.

Vikram's mom: We asked for a good date to our family priest. He said day after two days there is a good day to marriage.

Bhaumik: This much earlier?

Vikram's mom: Yes, we can't wait to take you daughter to our home. And my son is so eager in this marriage.

Bhaumik: Haha, ok then it is a good news for us. We will fix that date itself. I'll inform to sumati.

Vikram's mom: Kandipa(sure). Okay, we have got lots of work to be done from now. I will inform you soon about the mandap.

Bhaumik: Sure!

They hung the call.

Sumati: Any good news?

Bhaumik: Hn, they fixed the date.

Sumati: Really??

Bhaumik: Hn, now we should work quicker. Only two days is left for marriage. We should work tirelessly.

Sumati: Enna?? This much quick? Why they fixed early date?

Bhaumik: They are groom's family and we must not question them. It's not good to oppose their choice. In fact we must be happy that our Bondita is going to get married soon.

Sumati: Yes, after that we will be free hearted somewhat without any fear thinking about those threats from your enemy business partners.

Bhaumik: Yeah, yeah don't tell about this to Bondita. Let her get married peacefully. After marriage she will be in care of her husband then we no need to worry about those threats.

Sumati: Yeah, ok now let me assign the works to our servants soon. We must arrange for nalangu(haldi). Oh god we have lots of work.

She said and went. Bhaumik calls Munusamy and asks him to gather all his employees in office tomorrow morning.

~In Room~

Lavanya is arranging Bondita's cupboard.

Bondita's mind is completely drowned in that letter.

Bondita thinks: Will god come here to stop my marriage? Whether they will consider my letter or not?

Lavanya: Chinna ma, why you look worried from the morning?

Bondita: Huh, nothing. I am fine only.

Lavanya: No, you are not. I am seeing you from your birth. I know about your very well.

Bondita: Really akka?

Lavanya: Hn, tell me now what's bothering you?

Bondita: Nothing, I am just thinking that whether sakha babu will return my bangle or not.

Lavanya's smile reduced on hearing it.

Bondita: He will return it na?

Lavanya: Why did you give it to him? That too a gold one.

Bondita: I know he will return it for sure. In that mean I may meet him again.

She smiled.

Bondita thinks: I will not say the truth to you akka. You will inform it to my amma then. I am sorry. Kadavule, please come soon to help your little Bondita. Tomorrow my first job is to meet post mama and to ask about the letter.

Lavanya: For sure Anirudh will come to return that money and bangle. That time I will implement my plan then I will marry him.

~In Tulsipur~

After dinner everyone went to bed, except Anirudh and Bihari.

Bihari is cleaning the vessels, Anirudh is leaning on the slab's pillar and thinking about something with glass of water in his hand.

Bihari: Chota malik, aren't you going to sleep?

Anirudh didn't respond as he is thinking on.

Bihari: Chota malik...

He screamed, Anirudh got jerked and spilt the water down.

Anirudh: Hey Bihari, why did you shouted like that? I am afraid, see water got splashed now.

Bihari: I called you once but you was lost somewhere. That's why I screamed.

Anirudh: God! Tell me, what?

Bihari: You only have to say, i think you are thinking about something.

Anirudh: Hn, Bihari you are right. I am thinking about that Madras family only.

Bihari: Oh oh! Thinking about Madras family or especially about one girl?

Anirudh: Bihari...

Bihari: Theek hain, theek hain. I just asked because you have her bangle na, that's why.

Anirudh: Beside bangle, I have debts there. I must return their money quick with interest. I am thinking about that only.

Bihari: What is there to think? Anyhow we are going to our haveli, we shall return their money back from our Gazana.

Anirudh: Hn, but... How will I go there again? Kaka will doubt on me. We also have to meet governor general. I am confused.

Bihari: Don't worry, Chota malik. Everything will end good. You will get a chance to go to Madras again.

Anirudh nodded and went out of the kitchen.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️