Look, Barrister is here!!

Krishn challenges Anirudh and he also accepts it.

~In Madras~

Bhaumik is walking here and there. He looks tensed. Sumati comes there with tea for him. But he rejects it.

Sumati: What happened to you? From yesterday you look worried. Is there any problem in business?

Bhaumik: Problems in business will never make me worried because i know how to handle it.

Sumati: Then?

Bhaumik: It's been a month, bondita left to North India. No letters, no phone calls. I don't know what she is doing there, is everything okay or not, nothing... Already we have this problem now my Amma. She left for pilgrim and no message from her too.

Sumati: Athai will be alright. She will come back soon. But I am worrying about Bondita now. I told you right, yesterday her photo fell down and broke.

Bhaumik thinks on.

Sumati: Why don't you ask your north indian friends to look for Bondita?

Bhaumik: I have told them already to look for her. All my fears is now, she mustn't have went to Tulsipur.

Sumati thinks on. Telephone rings. Bhaumik was about to stand up but Sumati stopped him.

Sumati: I will see it.

She went to phone and attends it. After few minutes of talking in the phone, she is shocked to the core now.

She puts the receiver down and screams, "Bondita....."

Bhaumik gets shocked by her screaming, he rushed to her. Sumati's eyes became moist and she started to cry.

Bhaumik: What happened? Who called you?

Sumati without saying anything continues to cry.

Bhaumik: Say something, who was in the call? Speak up.

Sumati: Bon..Bond...

Bhaumik: What happened to our Bondita?

Sumati: She is... She is in...

Bhuamik looks on with serious face.

Sumati: She is in Tulsipur jail. Athai is in Tulsipur.

He is shocked to the core. Sumati sits on the floor and continues to cry aloud.

Bhaumik re dials the number to know more about the matter. But no response. They both are shattered.

~In Tulsipur~

It's morning 8 am. Saudamini is eating her breakfast. A servant is feeding Binoy.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh is looking at the mirror and recalling the happened events.

Batuk comes there and looks at him.

Batuk: Dada, aren't you ready?

Anirudh: To where?

Batuk: To where?! Aren't you going to police station as Boudi's barrister? Did you forgot the challenge?

Anirudh: I remember it.

Batuk: Then? It's already late now. By now police might have took boudi to the court. But still you are here and looking at the mirror. If you delay more then that over confidence wala will take this case.

Anirudh shook his head.

Batuk: I am speaking here seriously but you are just nodding. Are you in idea of saving your wife or not?