Anirudh is an accused?

Manorama goes out of Haveli with a big sack. Anirudh followed her secretly to know her plans.

After few minutes of walking, she stopped infront of a rice mill and looked around. Anirudh looks at her and hides behind a cow cart.

Anirudh: Is this her secret place? By the way what she is having in that sack?

He looks on. Manorama walks into the rice mill and leaves the sack there.

She then comes out and walked away.

Anirudh hurriedly went into the rice mill. And searched for the sack.

Suddenly, Manorama enters in again, so he hides himself behind a rice cleaning machine.

Manorama straightaway goes to the sack and opens it.

Bondita is inside!!

Anirudh is just shocked. Bondita is unconscious.

Manorama: I am sorry Bondita. You must stay here until i complete my mission. My medicine will lasts for 12 hours on you and it's enough time for me.

She pulls her out of the sack and made her to sleep over the sack on the floor.

Manorama: Tomorrow morning, myself will come here and will take you to home. This is the safest place for you and no one can come here.

She walks out and even closes the shutter.

Anirudh comes out and rushed to Bondita.

Anirudh: Bondita... Bondita, wake up. Bondita...

He pats her face but she didnt respond.

Anirudh: Bondita, look at me.

There is no sign from Bondita. He rose up from there and went to shutter. He tries to open it.

Anirudh: Is there someone? Please help us! We got stuck inside.

He finds a hammer near by and takes it. He hits the shutter again and again to break it.

~In Haveli~

It's 3 am. Sumati and Bhaumik woke up. It's Bondita's marriage day.

They both are shocked to know Bondita's missing.

Sumati: Bondita... Bondita...

Bhaumik: Wait, don't panick. She will be here only.

They both rushed out of bedroom and searches for her. Kalindi woke up due to this noise. She too rushed out.

Kalindi: Heyyy, why you two are shouting like this? That too in this time?

Sumati: Athai, athai...

Kalindi: What?

Sumati: Bon.. Bondita is...

Kalindi: What happened to her? Wake her up soon, we have to go to mandap na? Soon, before 5 am we must be there.

Sumati: Athai, Bondita is missing!

Kalindi's face changed.

Sumati cries.

Kalindi: Missing means? Yesterday she slept with you two only right?

Sumati: Yes but when we woke up she was not there.

Kalindi: Heyy, Sumati!!! 6 o clock is her marriage and it's 3 am now. You re casually telling me that bride is missing. How dare you?

Sumati cries.

Bhaumik comes there and informs he also could not find Bondita anywhere in Haveli.

Sumati: It's our mistake! She is not interested in this marriage, that's why she ran away somewhere.