Anirudh's surprise for Bondita

Visu tells Anirudh that he don't want his daughter to come in between him and Bondita as they are already married and it can't be changed. He asks Anirudh to help him, Anirudh accepts to do it.

On other hand, Saudamini learns about Bondita's challenge.

~In Anirudh's House~

Anirudh furiously calls upon Somnath, he rushed to hall. Trilochan and Batuk are also there.

Trilochan: What happened Anirudh? Why you are shouting like this?

Somnath looks at him while Anirudh stares.

Somnath: Dada, why you called me?

Anirudh: Are you a human or an animal?

Everyone are shocked.

Somnath: Kya?!

Anirudh: Don't you even have some common sense that you should not hurt small kids?

Somnath reminds of pouring tea on Bondita.

Anirudh: Why you are doing like this Somnath? Is this the thing we taught you? How did your heart accepted to hurt a small kid?

Trilochan thinks on the incident. Bondita comes there with a scared face and stands behind Anirudh.

Somnath: I thought it! I thought it earlier that Dada would scold me for this addressless girl.

Anirudh: Somnathhhh!!!

He shouts.

Bondita: Pati babu, please don't shout at him. Please!

Somnath: Warey wah, what a dramatist she is! Hey ladki, you went and complaint me to my dada and now you are acting like saving me from him?

Anirudh: Shut up, Somnath.

Somnath: Dada, before shouting at me ask her what have she did. Even though I said no to tea she was compelling me to drink it.

Anirudh: So for that you poured hot tea in her hand?

Somnath glares at them.

Bondita: Pati babu, i told you na not to ask anything. Please don't fight him. Come lets go.

Anirudh: What did you say addressless girl? How can you tell a girl like that? You know what, she didn't told me anything I only found it. She lied to me to save you but you gave her a very cheap title!

Somnath turns aside.

Anirudh: From the day one she is trying to speak with you. Have you listened her once? You kept on hurting that little heart. What's your problem Somnath?

Somnath: What is your problem dada? Why should I accept her as my boudi?

Trilochan: If she is not my boudi then who is your boudi? Tell me, who is your boudi?

He shouts.

Somnath: Saudamini is boudi!!

Everyone are stunned.

Bondita: Saudamini?! Who is she pati babu?

Anirudh is wordless.

Trilochan: Shut up, Somnath.

Somnath: Why should I keep quite?

Anirudh: Bondita, go to your room. Go and revise mantras.

Bondita nodded and went in.

Anirudh stares at Somnath furiously.

Trilochan: Khub balo, these many days this thought was running in your mind hn?